OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

My duds have been Dwight and Parsons.

Thankfully I picked up Drummond and Dieng from waivers. And Gasol has been a steal with my 7th round pick.

I should of grabbbed Korver from waivers when I had a chance. Hopefully Parsons gets it together :smh:

actually 2nd place somehow
laugh.gif
If you re read my post it says "duds" not studs
nerd.gif

I picked CP and Klay with my top 2 picks. But I don't see my squad making it in the long run. Going to live off the waivers for the rest of the season
Ohhh, my b. That make A LOT more sense now. Yeah I'm 2nd in my league as well but I'm getting murdered 1-8 in my current matchup. Dude I'm up against is in 13th but he's ON FIRE right now. I guess I can chalk it up to a stronger schedule.

My duds have been Dwight and Parsons.

Thankfully I picked up Drummond and Dieng from waivers. And Gasol has been a steal with my 7th round pick.

I should of grabbbed Korver from waivers when I had a chance. Hopefully Parsons gets it together
mean.gif
Who had the audacity to drop Drummond? LOL

And here's my team. Can't wait til Rubio and Martin come back...smh it's been a rough few past weeks in fantasy haha

Last edited:
Would you guys trade LeBron for Harden straight up?

I have LeBron

Depends what you need. Harden will probably get you more 3s and improve your FT% since he gets to the line so often. He also has a slight edge in points. I think Lebron has him beat in just about everything else though. Also consider playoff schedule. The way my league is set up, the Cavs have no 4 game weeks during the playoffs.

Would you guys trade LeBron for Harden straight up?

I have LeBron
tough spot but honestly i would. lebron has not played like an MVP this season and his team is not together at all. harden is steamrolling through the league and does not look like hes slowing down. harden is a legit 8-cat scorer right now which is mind blowing

So.... I've been trying to shop Melo around my league but noones biting. Best I got offered was Kevin Martin.

Should I just cut my losses and trade Melo for Martin? I just have a feeling he's got probably 3-4 weeks until he gets shut down and I dont think I'll get a much better option than this.

So.... I've been trying to shop Melo around my league but noones biting. Best I got offered was Kevin Martin.

Should I just cut my losses and trade Melo for Martin? I just have a feeling he's got probably 3-4 weeks until he gets shut down and I dont think I'll get a much better option than this.
Yea, I would do that. Melo is likely going to be shut down sooner rather than later. 

Just traded Gay for Jefferson. Yay or nay? My bigs aren't that great (Chandler, Asik, Whiteside, Len, and Sullinger) and thought that Jefferson would give me consistency on a daily basis. Plus, with Kemba hurt, I feel like Jefferson will step it up a notch and if Stephenson gets traded (I hope he does), he'll be the main man in Charlotte as they're trying to make the playoffs.

Just traded Gay for Jefferson. Yay or nay? My bigs aren't that great (Chandler, Asik, Whiteside, Len, and Sullinger) and thought that Jefferson would give me consistency on a daily basis. Plus, with Kemba hurt, I feel like Jefferson will step it up a notch and if Stephenson gets traded (I hope he does), he'll be the main man in Charlotte as they're trying to make the playoffs.

Post a screenshot of your team so we have a better understanding of the trade. Jefferson is a solid big man to have so I would say its a fair trade, just depends on how your team is structured.

Last edited:
Post a screenshot of your team so we have a better understanding of the trade. Jefferson is a solid big man to have so I would say its a fair trade, just depends on how your team is structured.
12 Team/Standard 9 CAT

My Team:

PG: Lillard, Collison, Chalmers

SG: Harden, DeMar

SF: MKG, KJ McDaniels

PF: Sullinger, Whiteside, Ersan (going to drop)

C: Tyson Chandler, Alex Len, Omer Asik, Al Jefferson

This is what my team looks right now, post-trade.

Westbrook went nuts tonight. On my way to 12-0 
pimp.gif
Yea...going against the owner who has Westbrook...couldn't believe it at first. Thought that ESPN had a glitch or something lol. Plus, the owner has BJ (who I recently traded to because I didn't think he would sustain his FG%) who went off as well with 8 3s....
mean.gif
 Still winning 5-4 though.

Last edited:
12 Team/Standard 9 CAT
My Team:
PG: Lillard, Collison, Chalmers
SG: Harden, DeMar
SF: MKG, KJ McDaniels
PF: Sullinger, Whiteside, Ersan (going to drop)
C: Tyson Chandler, Alex Len, Omer Asik, Al Jefferson

Okay yeah that trade looks good dude. Makes you a lot more balanced.

Dude in my league sent me an offer to send Haseem Whiteside for my Kobe Bryant. Im thinking about the trade due to the fact that Kobe might eventually shut it down for the season and id like to get something in return for him. What do you guys think?

Heres a look at my current team at the moment .

View media item 1357416

RoLo is sitting on the wire in my league. When do you think will be a good time to stash him?
Depends how badly you need a C, who else is available on waivers and who you'd drop for him. As big a Lopez fan as I am, there are a solid amount of center (maybe better) options available on waivers right now (Gobert, Whiteside, etc.) to be holding him on a roster
Dude in my league sent me an offer to send Haseem Whiteside for my Kobe Bryant. Im thinking about the trade due to the fact that Kobe might eventually shut it down for the season and id like to get something in return for him. What do you guys think?

Heres a look at my current team at the moment .
Definitely move Kobe, but you need assists more than rebounds and you can get a more important piece/pieces for Kobe. You can probably swoop yourself up a Jeff Teague+another piece for Kobe and Joakim. You really gotta move a lot of guys (Rubio, Noah, Kobe) otherwise it's really going to derailed your season

Depends how badly you need a C, who else is available on waivers and who you'd drop for him. As big a Lopez fan as I am, there are a solid amount of center (maybe better) options available on waivers right now (Gobert, Whiteside, etc.) to be holding him on a roster
I think I'm good in terms of centers/big men right now, I just think RoLo will be good for trade bait at the very least. I wanna get the jump on the rest of the owners in my league; they're pretty on top of things as all the hot FAs have been taken. The wire is looking pretty dry...

My roster:

Top of the wire:

Will James Johnson, Jonas Valanciunas, Enes Kanter, and Eric Gordon be enough to outscore Gordon Hayward and a 15 fantasy point advantage?

Will James Johnson, Jonas Valanciunas, Enes Kanter, and Eric Gordon be enough to outscore Gordon Hayward and a 15 fantasy point advantage?
That's a tough call. Hayward is prone to bad games, but he can also go off. I don't think he will tonight since he's against Pop's Spurs. I'm hoping he does though cause I'm in a tough matchup and he has 5 players while I only have Hayward and Lou Williams.

Last edited:
That's a tough call. Hayward is prone to bad games, but he can also go off. I don't think he will tonight since he's against Pop's Spurs. I'm hoping he does though cause I'm in a tough matchup and he has 5 players while I only have Hayward and Lou Williams.
Yeah I'm worried he'll be on tonight, but it is good he's playing the Spurs. I think I'll just have to run with what I have because adding any more players would mean dropping a very roster-worthy player. Hope Hayward does well enough for you, but not well enough to beat me. 
laugh.gif

I'm a Warrior fan, and I feel like I should know this, but...Should I drop Bogut?

I'm not so sure if he'll be good enough to keep.

I think I'm good in terms of centers/big men right now, I just think RoLo will be good for trade bait at the very least. I wanna get the jump on the rest of the owners in my league; they're pretty on top of things as all the hot FAs have been taken. The wire is looking pretty dry...

My roster:

Top of the wire:
You should click the "Rank" tab on the wire to view the actual rankings. If you're gonna grab Lopez, keep him. Your other Centers are not reliable enough to be there to help you survive the season. Blake is your only mainstay and Joakim and Brook are serious question marks health wise and theyre also not producing at their ADP. If you grab Lopez, drop PJ Tucker, and use Brook/Joakim as your trade bait instead

You should click the "Rank" tab on the wire to view the actual rankings. If you're gonna grab Lopez, keep him. Your other Centers are not reliable enough to be there to help you survive the season. Blake is your only mainstay and Joakim and Brook are serious question marks health wise and theyre also not producing at their ADP. If you grab Lopez, drop PJ Tucker, and use Brook/Joakim as your trade bait instead
I though O-Rank was overall rank so I figured that was the best thing to go by. What does "Rank" sort by?

And yeah I've been thinking about shipping Brook and Joakim for a while but as a Nets fan I'm attached to Brook and I feel like Joakim might  get better (plus I named my team after him lol)...besides, most of the other guys in my league don't seem too invested. Only a few have been active and none of them are really interested in either Brook or Noah
eyes.gif

If I do end up nabbing the other Lopez my first choice option would definitely be to keep him. Just saying at the very least he could be trade bait. And really? PJ Tucker? I was considering either him or Mirotic and was leaning towards Mirotic because PJ has been more consistent through the season. I've added/dropped both of them multiple times and PJ has performed more often than not. 

But yeah I really need to keep an eye on Robin so I can get to him before any other owners. I know dude that dropped him really wants him back, but his team is riddled with injuries right now so I hope that defers him from stashing.

Back
Top Bottom