OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Someone give me a review on this trade where I received Andrew Wiggins for Serge Ibaka. Think I made  a good move?

Someone give me a review on this trade where I received Andrew Wiggins for Serge Ibaka. Think I made  a good move?
ibaka is top 20 and consistent. He gives you everything and doesn't hurt you. Hard to replace those blocks too. Wiggins might score more but doesn't give you as much in blocks and reb and his percentages are lower.

Yeah, but nah. I was the one who got Wiggins in the trade. 

Besides it was my fault for trading away my Dirk for Ibaka early in the season. Had to get something valuable in return.
My bad read that wrong and Ibalka is definitely NOT consistent. The only reason why you should keep him is for blocks. I'd wait to see if wiggins can keep it up tho.

ibaka is top 20 and consistent. He gives you everything and doesn't hurt you. Hard to replace those blocks too. Wiggins might score more but doesn't give you as much in blocks and reb and his percentages are lower.
My bad read that wrong and Ibalka is definitely NOT consistent. The only reason why you should keep him is for blocks. I'd wait to see if wiggins can keep it up tho.
Yeah  I feel you both and I hear all the points that are made. I just did it because of being somewhat stacked with bigs like Hortford, Aldridge, Cousins, West, & Whiteside. Hopefully it all works out for me.

Thanks for the feeedback!

Thinking about dropping Robert Covington for Terrence Jones in the next week or whenever they provide the next update on Jones. He should be the starting PF when he gets back but it seems like he'll be competing for time against Josh Smith and Motiejunas.

Any input?

Thinking about dropping Robert Covington for Terrence Jones in the next week or whenever they provide the next update on Jones. He should be the starting PF when he gets back but it seems like he'll be competing for time against Josh Smith and Motiejunas.

Any input?
if you don't care about killing your fg% and being hit or miss Covington can give you crazy 3s. He'll give you reb blks pts too and you know he's going to play all he can since they got no one else. Jones will be lucky to get 20- 25 mins a game. He doesn't hurt you though.

I guess it depends on what format too. H2h I like Covington.

Last edited:

Any input?
wouldnt do it. covington has the green light on a young sixers team that has nothing going for them so he will get all the playtime. jones will come back and have to compete with DoMo and Jsmith for minutes. not worth it

I'm a Warrior fan, and I feel like I should know this, but...Should I drop Bogut?

I'm not so sure if he'll be good enough to keep.

depends on how many teams in the league. if its a 12 team league then keep up cuz he has enough upside. 10 team league tough call. 8 team league definitely drop.

Any input?

would not drop. who knows who jones will play when he gets back

I definitely would take ibaka at this spot. yes wigs is hot but martin is coming back. also with peck and Rubio back soon, things can change. wigs shooting percentage is pretty low.

Tony Parker/ kawhi Leonard/ Dion waiters for my Jamal crawford/ luol deng/ kevin Martin.... Did I win out?

Last edited:
Dude in my league already picked up Robin Lopez...

I didn't think he had room on his roster to stash a guy for a month. Hopefully he gets impatient and dumps him so I can pick Robin up on waivers before my main competition. Pretty sure I have a higher waiver number than him.

Tony Parker/ kawhi Leonard/ Dion waiters for my Jamal crawford/ luol deng/ kevin Martin.... Did I win out?
2 of the guys you traded are always hurt so yeah I think you're ahead. Parker and leonard might have their minutes cut but Leonard's a beast

SMH Aldridge out 6-8 weeks. i have him on both my teams. 10-2 in the NT league and 12-0 in my other league 
mean.gif

NT.. need your opinions..

I'm ranked 6th in a 20 league and just got an offer from the team ranked 1st. It's as even as it gets if we're talking rankings...

I get: DeAndre Jordan (37), Monta Ellis (55), DeMarre Carroll (68)
I give: Rudy Gay (28), Tyson Chandler (38), Bradley Beal (59)

My current roster is 

PG John Wall
SG Bradley Beal
SF Rudy Gay
PF Serge Ibaka
C Tyson Chandler
UTL Mason Plumlee
BN Trey Burke (PG), Manu Ginobili (SG/SF), Gerald Green (SG/SF)

and the other team's roster currently is..

PG Chris Paul

SG Monta Ellis
SF DeMarre Carroll

PF Taj Gibson
C DeAndre Jordan
UTL Brandon Jennings
BN Greg Monroe (PF/C), CJ Miles (SG/SF), Dorrell Wright (SG/SF)

as much as I would want to do that trade, I also wouldn't want to strengthen his team as much as that trade would assuming we're both making playoffs. I'm in need of consistent blocks and boards because Tyson's dwindling and I need a solid second string PG. 

Should I accept the offer or just stay as constructed?

I would target his Greg Monroe and Brandon Jennings. Seems like you give up a little more than you should with gay and beal

Looking to drop Evan Turner to pick up Pekovic, Terrence Jones, Shumpert, or Burke.

Who do ya'll like between those 4?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom