OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Please tell me why Paul George is the 4th most added player tpday for Yahoo leagues. Did Larry Bird's comment really convince people that Paul George would play this season?

Who would you drop?

Jeff Green
Hibbert
Covington
Terrance Jones
Mozgov
Mason Plumlee
For who? Just based off instinct and not looking into stats or anything, I'd say Mozgov. Then again I'm also a Nets fan which could be giving me bias favoring Plumlee.

Last edited:
Augustin
nthat.gif
pickup of the season
smokin.gif

For who? Just based off instinct and not looking into stats or anything, I'd say Mozgov. Then again I'm also a Nets fan which could be giving me bias favoring Plumlee.

I own everyone except Plumlee and kind of want to scoop him for Covington

I own everyone except Plumlee and kind of want to scoop him for Covington
I have Covington too and if you don't mind crappy percentages every now and then I feel that he contributes a lot. T. Jones is a bit worrying given how complicated his injury has been. I'm not sure if he's on a minutes restriction, but I'm sure he'll be pressed for a bigger role now that Dwight is out for at least a month.

Augustin and Covington are going to lead me to another title if they keep playing like this. Adding ROLO was huge for my squad too. Only 4 weeks of the regular season left in my league so I'm trying to get a better playoff seed.

Last edited:
yeah i dont see smart as someone who is a must own player. gobert is too efficient to not own so i would hold on to him. smart doesnt bring that much value in fantasy

Got offered Conley, Noah, and Deron Williams for my Kyrie, Jrue, and Gerald Henderson (last player on my team).

What do you guys think? Kyrie has been great but the Cavs have one of the worst fantasy playoff schedules and I'm currently #1 in my league with playoffs secure. Plus who knows if Jrue is coming back and I have tyreke...

Got offered Conley, Noah, and Deron Williams for my Kyrie, Jrue, and Gerald Henderson (last player on my team).

What do you guys think? Kyrie has been great but the Cavs have one of the worst fantasy playoff schedules and I'm currently #1 in my league with playoffs secure. Plus who knows if Jrue is coming back and I have tyreke...
That's a tough one. I own Noah in my league and it's been a very bumpy ride thus far. He has been on the rise again though but definitely not the numbers he put up last year. The same can be said for Deron Williams. Lionel Hollins seems to really like Jarrett Jack and he has good reason to. 

I think I would go for the trade just because I think Noah will only improve and I like Conley. DWill certainly has a lot of potential as well.

In other news, I took my second loss of the season. I went 4-5 for the week but what makes it worse is that I was 4 points and 4 rebounds away from a good 6-3 W. I don't even pin it on Blake Griffin and his staph infection; I blame Lou Williams and his awful 0/1/1 performance. Sometimes I feel like I own the most frustrating players. Just when I'm on the brink of trading/dropping them they give me a glimmer of hope with a GREAT line. They've kept me in 2nd though so I guess I should be happy.

Back
Top Bottom