OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

We need to first get users for all 30 teams. I would like milwaukee at 17. First come first serve i guess. Sorry if u miss it. had to get it started

1. Twolves- PacificNorseWst-
2. Lakers- cleansneaksonly21-
3. 76ers- Olympus
4. Knicks- JJ Watt-
5. Magic- Big J 33-
6. Kings- Lightweight Champion
7. Nuggets- ognikehead85
8. Pistons- Addict4Sneakers-
9. Hornets- iLL 949
10. Heat- iLLiCiT305-
11. Pacers- PAIDNFULL23
12. Jazz- Ecook0808-
13. Suns- PMatic-
14. Thunder- itsaboutthattime
15. Hawks- TimidTebow-
16. Boston- nickmaz96
17. Bucks - freshbottoms-
18. Rockets- RetroBaller-
19. Wizards- frshstunna-
20. Raptors- statis22-
21. Mavs- JohnnyRedStorm
22. Bulls- Essential1
23. Blazers- ScottHallWithAPick
24. Cavs- FinallyFamous
25. Grizz- bhzmafia14
26. Spurs- antidope
27. Lakers- cleansneaksonly21
28. Boston- nickmaz96
29. Nets- krazy88s
30. Warriors- PAIDNFULL23

Pelicans- Ecook0808
Clippers- Chester McFloppy

Last edited:
Yes, give the Knicks to a non-Knicks fan.

Shenanigans. 

Give me Orlando.

Sorry I don't follow who's big fans of what teams. Just hope for no crazy pick to mess up the draft. Trades welcome between teams if not outrageous. I honestly am not on enough to keep up on this thread so hope to get some help here

It's all good, I was just poking fun at JJ picking for the Knicks 
laugh.gif

It'll be fun like usual, no worries.

Just leave it to the drafters... they have 12 hours max before its auto-selected by BEST AVAILABLE from the time the pick before them was announced. That's 2 picks a day. Takes us to End of June.

Any trade has to be run through the trade machine and a pic of a "successful" screen must be PM'ed and approved by you before posted.

Last edited:
People laughed, but I drafted Drummond with that pick I got for Dwight. Swap Dwight who didn't want to stay for Andre the Giant and I had Tyreke who could contribute. Assuming I woudl have still be awful to get another top pick the next year too.

Just leave it to the drafters... they have 12 hours max before its auto-selected by BEST AVAILABLE from the time the pick before them was announced. That's 2 picks a day. Takes us to End of June.

Any trade has to be run through the trade machine and a pic of a "successful" screen must be PM'ed and approved by you before posted.
Yep, this is good advice, freshbottoms. We should be able to rattle off a lot of picks back to back, but at the worst case, give them a 12 hour window and that's plenty of time. They can submit a top 3/5/whatever to someone to draft from in case they don't get a chance to post and their pick is coming up.

Thunder..

Waiters.. Lamb.. Pj3.. Novak.. Are all available

Last edited:
What's to stop a Laker fan from picking for the T'wolves so Lakers can get Towns.. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom