OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

For my keeper league I can keep 2 players. I'm currently thinking Brandin Cooks (lose 10th rd pick) and Jeremy Hill (lose 13th rd pick). I really wanna keep Travis Kelce, losing my 17th round pick, but I can't keep both him and Hill. I'm making the right decision, right?

Why cant you keep Kelce and Hill? They are for different rounds.
We have 3 different brackets to choose from. Rounds 3-7, 8-12, 13-17. Can't keep 2 players from the same bracket, and Hill and Kelce are both from the 3rd bracket.

Yeah I'd definitely rather lock down a solid RB2/borderline RB1 pre-draft, especially losing only a 13th round pick. Having Kelce with the last pick would begreat too though. I think he's gonna kill it this year.

Last edited:
Jeremy Hill is a borderline nothing, he's a legitimate full-blown RB1 with rushing-title talent, even with lil' Gio siphoning some of his workload.

Guy is a special talent and an absolute steal anywhere in round 2.

Kelce has great potential, but is already being taken as early as the 4th round.

I'd rather Olsen in the 5th or Bennett in the 6th/7th.

A lot of folks down on Bennett sans Trestman, I believe he continues to play like a top-5 TE1.

Oh and I don't use Yahoo or ESPN 'til mid-late August for mocks. Too many casuals and terribly inaccurate default rankings, I use Fantasy Football Calculator.

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards RB/RB then WR.. but the talent drops off a lottt in 3rd unless you get Mike Evans.

Ryan sucked for me last year but I'm willing to give him another shot in the 6th/7th, if not I'm shooting for Tannehill late.

I got faith in Ertz putting up good numbers this year as well.

Can we get a legit money league going this year?

12-14 teamer. Straight up standard or PPR, no corny bonuses.

I'm leaning towards RB/RB then WR.. but the talent drops off a lottt in 3rd unless you get Mike Evans.

Ryan sucked for me last year but I'm willing to give him another shot in the 6th/7th, if not I'm shooting for Tannehill late.

I got faith in Ertz putting up good numbers this year as well.
I like Ertz's talent but I'm weary big time of Chipwich after he screwed me last year. 2 points away from going to the chip when I was the clearcut favorite. Just needed 1 carry by Shady on one of those damn goal line plays :smh:

Last edited:
One thing I'm trying at the end of mocks is waiting 'til the late rounds and snagging A-Gates/Ladarius Green back to back.

Gates' ADP is in the gutter and Green's ADP isn't yet skyrocketing for that reason I like the value.

I also like Virgin Green as a late-flier, he worked out with Peyton at Duke in the off-season and will likely outsnap Owen Daniels since he'll be needed as a blocker.

He's a superior athlete albeit a raw receiver, though there is value there if he ends up being the guy Peyton develops that rapport with.

Last edited:
So we're still waiting on word about Gurley's ACL follow-up checkup with Dr. James Andrews, if he gets a clear he'll be allowed to participate in camp.

I'm not wild about the St. Louis offensive line, but if Gurley really is the best talent we've seen since Peterson, I honestly believe he'll be worth a 4th round pick ahead of guys like J-Stew, Lamar Miller, Carlos Hyde and Joseph Randle.

I'd still go with Frank Gore, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon & Alfred Morris over him.

But if I'm in the 4th round and am looking for a high upside RB, even coming off ACL surgery I'm taking Gurley and running.

Good to be back in this thread 
pimp.gif

I won my 10 team standard league last year partly because of this very thread 
pimp.gif
 I think I won around 3 or 4 hundo

Hope to repeat. Just checked the general rankings and got that warm fuzzy feeling 
pimp.gif

It's that time of year again 
pimp.gif

Lost my 'ship last year when AJ Green got hurt against Denver on MNF...still hurts man.

Who's down for another 16-team league? That was fun last year.

My thoughts early on - 

I like CJ Andersen this year. Kubiak's running scheme will do well for him and we all saw last year Denver is running the ball more. Just have to worry about Montee Ball.

Eli Manning is a sleeper for me. Second year in that system, gets Cruz back, OBJ, Vereen, etc.

Is it just me or is there like 5 guys that you could take #1 this year? Seems like there isn't that for-sure #1 guy like there has been in year's past.

Kelce gonna be huge. Alex Smith could potentially be interesting with Maclin and Kelce.

Buffalo's D 
nthat.gif

Loved Forte last year...don't know about this year. Probably wouldn't take until 15th or so.

I still like Gio. Didn't get much of a chance last year because of injury...I know Hill will be the #1 guy, but I still trust Gio to be good for 9-12 points a game.

If it fits, I'd take P. Manning. I'll trust him to get his when he's not injured.

Last edited:
I've never gotten the #1 pick but so far I have a set top tier in Lacy, Bell and Charles

Can we get a list going of guys who are on a contract season? 

I think A. Jeffery is one

What is the general history/feedback on guys coming off big contracts? D. Thomas and D. Bryant being two that come to mind

I've had D. Thomas the past 2 years and been obviously one of my most productive players. I know D. Thomas was playing hungry though due to his family situation. Not saying he won't ball out again but I can't lie and say guaranteed money doesn't weigh on my mind at least a little

I'm confident in Dez playing like he always does. Not a fan of DT or any Broncos player because of the duck hunter under center.

Some notable players on contract years:

Julio Jones

AJ Green

T.Y. Hilton

Mohamed Sanu

Matt Forte

C.J Anderson

There are a ton of middling RB's on contract years that I'll probably take a stab on

Julio :pimp:.

And tvobach tvobach I'll re-open the 16-team league if there's enough interest. I just missed the playoffs last year :smh:.

Last edited:
Heathen's sleepers (competitive 12-14 teamers).

Stevie Johnson, I like him to outproduce Malcolm Floyd and maybe even Keenan Allen.

James White, I expect him to beat out Cadet for the receiving back role, I like him as a nice PPR late-round pick.

Roy Helu, as stated above, I think he's the best back Oakland has, lovely late round PPR asset. RB3/Flex value.

Devin Funchess, Big rangy target, not unlike Kelvin. And not unlike Kelvin he's very raw. That said I expect Kelvin to regress a little and Funchess to have some success in the endzone as a big TD target. Obviously Kelvin is still a nice WR2 to own but I like Funchess as a deep-league receiver with some upside.

Phillip Dorsett, projects as the starting slot receiver in a crowded Indy offense. Still I like his talent and think he'll be the guy to own over Moncrief if you're looking for a late round lotto ticket in a potent offense. Deep-league appeal here.

Cameron Artis-Payne, projects as J-Stew's backup in Carolina, starting to get drafted in most mocks so his sleeper appeal may all but evaporate by late August.
I'm gonna keep tabs on D. Freeman during camp and pre-season. Is he considered a sleeper? He's on my list of potential targets to FLEX

I'm gonna keep tabs on D. Freeman during camp and pre-season. Is he considered a sleeper? He's on my list of potential targets to FLEX

Nah he's not a sleeper, he's currently atop the Falcons running back depth chart ahead of Coleman.

I expect that to change come August and in the event that happens, he'll be in a 60/40 timeshare.

Really, the only reason I would grab Freeman would be because I grabbed Coleman and I just want to lock up that backfield.

Not much sleeper appeal at his current 9th round ADP.

need your help NT....

every year our league picks a theme for our team names (last season we did our HS teachers) & need a theme for this season...i'm open to anything 

Back
Top Bottom