OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

should have started gates 
laugh.gif

i knew it was going to him as soon as he lined up wide 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
What's are you guys thoughts on starting two Tight Ends? I really was going to start Eifert and Gates but I decided to start Amari Cooper. Only down 2 points against brown smh

What's are you guys thoughts on starting two Tight Ends? I really was going to start Eifert and Gates but I decided to start Amari Cooper. Only down 2 points against brown smh
you could play them at the flex if its a better matchup than your other players

I was up by 40+ and Rivers/Gates went off and now I'm down :smh: .

Need Brown to come up BIG here...

Anyone going to move Dalton soon? His value is at his highest right now and with BIg Ben coming back (my other QB) I want to try and get as much as a I can for him. What yall think I could get for Dalton? Trying to grab either a WR1 or high end RB2

OMG!!!!!!!!! I JUST WON OFF THAT BELL TD!!!!!!!!!!!

was only down 2.08 pts and was getting upset because Vick wasn't throwing checkdowns then as soon as i saw Miller getting tackled at the 1 yd line i was praying that Bell was going to get the ball and he made it happen. I could not afford to go 1-4.

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! I JUST WON OFF THAT BELL TD!!!!!!!!!!!

was only down 2.08 pts and was getting upset because Vick wasn't throwing checkdowns then as soon as i saw Miller getting tackled at the 1 yd line i was praying that Bell was going to get the ball and he made it happen. I could not afford to go 1-4.

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!
cool story bro

Put up the highest points in the league this week.. :nthat:

Defeated the number 1 ranked team.. :nthat:

I shooked up the world.. :rofl:

Last edited:
lost by 3 because the Chargers didn't use Woodhead in the 2nd half 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

5-0 in the money league tho. been the highest scoring team in the whole league 4 out of 5 weeks so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom