Official 2015 Halloween Thread Vol. Costume Ideas

My Star Wars costume fell through because I pre-ordered some stuff that won't make it in time now. I think I'm gonna be the hotline bling Drake. All I need is the sweater and I'm lazy so probably gonna do that :lol:

If I have enough time to make it, I might just copy Lupe Fiasco and be the Sears (Willis) tower with me bein from Chicago and all ... View media item 1764013
Any other suggestions? I'm going to a 3 day music festival so I gotta dress up each day. Was considering being towlie from southpark as well lol

KD killed it with the martin.

I'm thinking I'm gonna cop this mcfly costume and rock to the bulls games friday. i just dont want the shoes to explode lol

gonna cop the 90 jacket. it better least be H&M quality.

i need to find that hat tho.

black to the future lol

This reminds me, I really want to be Will when he was the sunflower one year. (will also have the sunglasses)

9fd6894cbd7616e267a875937141309c.jpg

Last edited:
Your gonna get a lot of fight challenges that night. Hope your trained. If I seen you I would tell you to 1vs1 me.

I would welcome the challenge. I hope you can stop my take downs and defend against my submissions :D

Last edited:
I was this 6 years ago, 

ended up dropping some guy in my costume at a house party cause he kept trying to pluck my petals, 

Last edited:
wow that 3 ninjas costume is ill but gonna have to do a lot of explaining for the younger generation. 

Back
Top Bottom