OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should activate Varejao for the finals..

You know, because activating rusty and de-conditioned players for the highest stage of basketball always works

It won't work in favor of GS at all

Just the thought of AV being on the Court while Green is playing at the 5 is hilarious..

Also one switch onto Curry on the perimeter and he never walks again

I think they should activate Varejao for the finals..

You know, because activating rusty and de-conditioned players for the highest stage of basketball always works

It won't work in favor of GS at all

Just the thought of AV being on the Court while Green is playing at the 5 is hilarious..

Also one switch onto Curry on the perimeter and he never walks again

lmaooooo. its funny because its true

Run TMC

all day
smokin.gif
damb man i had a dope Run TMC shirt (well just a run dmc rip in warriors colors) back in the day.

Melo gets discredited as if he's some kind of Cancer.. when in reality

-He came into the L and turned a 17-65 Nuggets team into a 43-39 team in the West in his Rookie Year.
-He's only missed the playoffs 2 times in his career so far

Also Since this Lebron post is up... Melo actually had to face 8 50+ Win teams in his playoff career... 4 of those team literally advanced to the Finals & 3/4 won the championship that exact year..
So while Melo clearly isn't Lebron for people to say he's overrated & somehow isn't a true Superstar is crazy. The best player he's had on his squad has been a NON PRIME A.I or Billups and played in a conference where you LITERALLY HAD TO HAVE 50 WINS to make it into the playoffs. Yet somehow people want to act as if Melo is some kind of perennial loser and don't give him any of the benefit that they give Lebron for having "Weak Teams"
heard the same excuses for iverson....

The Run T-M-C Warriors were my second favorite team back in the day, even though they were in the Clippers division. Got to see them in person once. Mullin went for 40. His mid-range game was super automatic that night.

Melo gets discredited as if he's some kind of Cancer.. when in reality

-He came into the L and turned a 17-65 Nuggets team into a 43-39 team in the West in his Rookie Year.
-He's only missed the playoffs 2 times in his career so far

Also Since this Lebron post is up... Melo actually had to face 8 50+ Win teams in his playoff career... 4 of those team literally advanced to the Finals & 3/4 won the championship that exact year..
So while Melo clearly isn't Lebron for people to say he's overrated & somehow isn't a true Superstar is crazy. The best player he's had on his squad has been a NON PRIME A.I or Billups and played in a conference where you LITERALLY HAD TO HAVE 50 WINS to make it into the playoffs. Yet somehow people want to act as if Melo is some kind of perennial loser and don't give him any of the benefit that they give Lebron for having "Weak Teams"
All real, except AI was still really good with Denver. 26 a night, with relatively high efficiency. Most efficient he had ever been playing in Denver. People never acknowledge this lol

i remember ordering an Iverson Nuggets jersey as soon as i saw the trade :lol:

wish it still fit :smh:

:lol: I have a lot of respect for Lebron but idk that he would've gotten this knicks team to the playoffs post JR Trades. Be fair Jared Dudley

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom