OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
possible goat jersey

i

Last edited:
Don't even mess with the Dubs like that but those "The City" jerseys are straight up classics :pimp:

Last edited:

repped. Jared Dudley's interview on Highly Questionable yesterday was awesome. I can't find the video but he was talkin about clubbin with MJ and Melo in vegas and Shaq ayo moments in the locker room had me weak. this one is from 2012 but he's talking about gambling with MJ. I don't know how Lebatard does it but he gets guys to answer everything

bro lebatard is truth serum in human form. he'll have a dude perjure himself lol.

Dudley said some real talk about Melo. 

Lebron wold have had the Knicks in the playoffs this year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudley said some real talk about Melo. 

Lebron wold have had the Knicks in the playoffs this year. 

Melo was injured & the team after they traded J.R & Shump was literally full of d-league talent... Either way Melo is not Lebron, everyone is aware of that ..

Jared Dudley is probably mad Melo's killed him on a couple of occasions.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Melo's the missing piece for a championship!"

*re-signs with the Knicks*

"I never wanted him, he's a fat one dimensional ball stopper"
no lakers fans said he the missing piece , that was chicago fans .

lot of laker fans did want him tho. 

i was in the lakers thread last off season , and bunch of lakers fans wanted melo. not me tho .

i have never liked his game. , he always been overrated . reminded me of a iverson type player. 

Last edited:
Melo and AI aint crazy far off, but AI isn't just a chucker. He has more fluid basketball IQ.

a focused Melo is more lethal than AI (and almost anybody) imo as far as scoring alone though.

AI didn't "play defense" but he did have a high enough IQ to realize he had a great defensive cast surrounding him and he knew how to gamble his *** off within that defensive scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom