OFFICIAL 2016-2017 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Let the drafting BEGIN!!!

YAHOO! ESPN FANDUEL DRAFTKINGS AND OTHERS.

LET'S GET A LEAGUE STARTED

What are some good twitter accounts/websites to follow for analysis, rankings, mocks, etc?
rotoworld for news/updates

Andrew bogut or Matthew Delladova?
bogut will probably play 25 min to begin the season and then get injured 3-4 weeks into the season. delly might start and get decent minutes but not sure if he will give good fantasy production since greek freak is running the show. neither is a must have in 12 team leagues or less

Have a draft tonight. Have the 4th pick. I'm figuring harden,westbrook,curry go 1,2,3. So do I go durant?? Or go big guy like KAT,cousins or AD? Get bonus points for double doubles and triple dubs. Leating KAT right now

Have a draft tonight. Have the 4th pick. I'm figuring harden,westbrook,curry go 1,2,3. So do I go durant?? Or go big guy like KAT,cousins or AD? Get bonus points for double doubles and triple dubs. Leating KAT right now
if you get extra points then i'd probably go KAT

First pick this year, draft tonight. I am going Towns.
Daring.

Personally I'd go Harden but to each his own.

How you planning on building around him?
the top 4 are harden, curry, durant, and westbrook. if you dont take one of these 4 you are making a huge mistake

took klay thompson in the 2nd round this year, after last night i am a bit worried 
frown.gif

Last edited:

the top 4 are harden, curry, durant, and westbrook. if you dont take one of these 4 you are making a huge mistake

took klay thompson in the 2nd round this year, after last night i am a bit worried 
frown.gif
someone took him mid 2nd in my league and I said he drafted himself out the playoffs
laugh.gif

i was thinking of stashing cody zeller incase hibbert gets moved to the 2nd unit since im lacking on blocks and rebounds. was going to drop afflalo or moore. opinions?

Last edited:
Brow :x

I'm playing him and I have Gordon Hayward on IL...

Right now I'm just hoping I don't lose too bad. I'm keeping up; still hope for a W. Week is young.

Thinking about picking up either Sergio Rodriguez or Jonathon Simmons and dropping Delly. Good move or nah?

I'd personally keep delly because he's the undisputed starter. both players you named are fill ins...but looking at your team, id take Sergio.

First pick this year, draft tonight. I am going Towns.
I know this is easy to say after last night, but the fact that everyone has KAT ranked higher than Brow is absolutely absurd to me.  The ONLY thing I can maybe understand is an injury concern.

Dropping Saric for Crabbe. thoughts?

I'm gonna let Saric come into his own. He disappointed last night but he should improve greatly. I dunno about Crabbe since there's so many mouths to feed in Portland (Turner, Harkless, etc.) Only two I'd trust in Portland are Lillard and McCollum

Last edited:
hows everyone doing in their standings after 2 weeks? im 1st in one league (westbrook carried me) and 11th in another (took LBJ over greek freak/AD/kawhi 
mean.gif
)

I'm sitting at 11th :smh: .
First two picks (Lillard and Whiteside) are working out alright but I drafted what's looking like a bunch of busts. Nikola Jokic (still holding out on him), Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (dropped), Dario Saric (dropped). I also stashed Gordon Hayward in IL but accidentally drafted Gary Harris even while he was injured. Then Crowder got injured so I was carrying two players with dead weight at one point.

Now it's only Crowder in my IL so my team's performance should pick up.

One of the guys in my league verbally offered his Paul Millsap and Brook Lopez for my Gordon Hayward and Nikola Jokic. He held the offer back after putting it for the but he said he wants to see what Hayward does this week before sending it through. Assuming he's still down should I take it?

Currently, 2nd in a 14-team league league at 2-0

Conley
Harden
Hayward
Crabbe
Bazemore
Porzingis
Ryan Anderson
Gobert
Embiid
Lavine
Saric
TJ Warren
Solomon Hill
James Ennis

Looking to drop Solomon Hill. Happy to have Hayward back in the lineup as well.

I'm sitting at 11th
mean.gif
First two picks (Lillard and Whiteside) are working out alright but I drafted what's looking like a bunch of busts. Nikola Jokic (still holding out on him), Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (dropped), Dario Saric (dropped). I also stashed Gordon Hayward in IL but accidentally drafted Gary Harris even while he was injured. Then Crowder got injured so I was carrying two players with dead weight at one point.

Now it's only Crowder in my IL so my team's performance should pick up.

One of the guys in my league verbally offered his Paul Millsap and Brook Lopez for my Gordon Hayward and Nikola Jokic. He held the offer back after putting it for the but he said he wants to see what Hayward does this week before sending it through. Assuming he's still down should I take it?
id take the trade. i think the nuggets players are all too risky to hold onto 

Back
Top Bottom