Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy Gay declined his player option giving the Kings an additional 14 mil to work with. 8)

this team has potential but that's all it is at the moment. they need to draft a stud for a true rebuild.

Last edited:
Rudy Gay declined his player option giving the Kings an additional 14 mil to work with. 8)

this team has potential but that's all it is at the moment. they need to draft a stud for a true rebuild.
They're gonna draft another Stauskas; Nik rocks! Vlade is the MVP

DCJAjEBXoAEM0fk.jpg

Wonder where Rudy ends up. Does he want to try to get a bag or does he try to go to a playoff team

Clippers cap? I'm assuming they're over but it'd be interesting

I think Rudy might regret that. Unless he gets the Wes Matthews deluxe he might end up signing back with the Kings for less

Miami if they miss out on Hayward?
But would he work well with Whiteside?
Wonder where Rudy ends up. Does he want to try to get a bag or does he try to go to a playoff team

Clippers cap? I'm assuming they're over but it'd be interesting
He should go for a playoff team tbh, his years in Toronto/Sac were good but should go to a winning team.
Don't mention Stauskas unless you refer to him as Sauce Castillo 
laugh.gif

I could see Miami affording Waiters-JJ-Rudy but not sure how Hayward or any other max player thinks about coming there at the cost of JJ/Waiters unless they trade all their young guys for some more talent 

Knowing Rudy, he's all about securing that bag...he's going to the highest bidder for sure, no regards to team records or talent :lol:

He definitely woulda got a 4 year deal from the Magic if GM Henny was still around tho :x

Last edited:
Knowing Rudy, he's all about securing that bag...he's going to the highest bidder for sure, no regards to team records or talent
laugh.gif
Don't know where he thinks he's going to get more than 14 Mil fresh off an Achilles but it will be interesting. Has to have got some kind of word from a GM to decline

lol to be honest I'd love to see them compete again. I loved watching theKings growing up. But a good time will be after 2018 when the Sixers take the unprotected pick.

Ricky on the Lakers will be a nice look, but all of this will be pending on the draft outcome.

I still don't get it though, Ricky has been balling the second half of the season and they were much better with him on the floor. I'd personally think moving either Wiggins on LaVine will be a better option, not because they are less talented, it's because they do not fit together at all and are in many ways redundant to each other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom