Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for future reference, wasn't Brandon Ingram a slow starter(as in slow to reach his potential) in college as well?

I don't know but he been struggling all year as far as shot. That's a strength for him. Dude just don't look confident. He's a better playmaker and ballhandler than I expected though.

Presti

YOSPOS-puts-gun-to-head-guy-dancing-head-bopping-1411903135g.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thunder Up
laugh.gif

This guy's posts read just like the headlines on MediaTakeOut with the random capitalized words. :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] this got me..

All I want is the Lakers to not get blown out. If we win its icing on the cake just keep it close though.

russ just shamgod the hell outta someone

Bruh.....Bestbrook! Some of these games he's having and the highlights of these dimes!

Some of y'all writing him off after a rough patch ninja just needed rest. Look what happens with rest.

He's just I think 6 triple doubles shy of the record for a calendar year.

Last edited:
Just for future reference, wasn't Brandon Ingram a slow starter(as in slow to reach his potential) in college as well?

I don't know but he been struggling all year as far as shot. That's a strength for him. Dude just don't look confident. He's a better playmaker and ballhandler than I expected though.

I know he's young and has plenty of time to grow/improve, but right now it looks like his ceiling is barely Kevin Martin. He may hit an open 3 or make a slashing cut and layup, but he plays like a scared project player. He's DJ Shockley.

Watching Brandon Ingram makes me Uncomfortable. He to Frail and looks like a little boy. He can play like 30 minutes some games and it's like he's not even on the court. Don't really know what to think of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom