Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP kd, dubs wanna replace him they need to give up steph and 4 picks for Ingram before the price goes up

Just seent this on nba reddit.

Blake Griffin since coming back from injury: 24.6 points, 8.4 boards, 5.7 assists and with shooting 50.6% from the field, 45.4% (10 for 22) from three and 76.2% from the line

Blake been in a grocery bag since he rode the bicycle. Hope he keeps it up for the agriculture.

My man David making his NBA Debut
smokin.gif
Real LA ***** man

Should just be named the "Most Outstanding Player"

I agree that this is probably the way it should be thought of. I think it should basically be "Who was the best player in the league this year"? I think sometimes the voters/fans overthink it. When they start getting into "Well if we remove the player from his team, how badly would the team suck" type of logic, that's what leads to some goofy stuff like the guy who voted for Melo over Bron in 2013.

To add on to this, I think MJ deserved the '93 MVP, I think he was obviously the best player in the league, but the voters got cute and gave it to Barkley. But then if we use the criteria of "remove the player from his team and how are they" well we got an answer the next year when the Bulls only won 2 fewer games without MJ, so he wouldn't have passed that test.

Cavs fans praying for the worse [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] :lol:

Last edited:

booker thought he could sneak a cheap shot after the whistle
good to see VC defend himself :pimp:
nice flop

Last edited:
gs signing matt barnes

and waiving jose calderon to make room for him :jordanlaff:

i guess the kd injury is serious??

Life comes at you fast, Jose Caulderon. But hey, you're still getting signed and I'm assuming paid by GSW

Gonna need Barnes to get a ring for the culcher

Good signing. Barnes back in a Dubs uniform. Just notice dude loves playing for California teams lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom