Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond Green playing defense as if the DPOY award voting is based off tonight's game :lol:

Kerr needs to take out Barnes and put in Klay to finish out this game. David West and Livingston has been huge in the 4th.

rockets looking like the team thats playing on a b2b 

smh 
mean.gif

I love the bookie..u know why u place ur wager by 1 pm and if u hit u pick up cash the next morning...#allgoodindahood

Rockets have the firepower to play against the Warriors. But they don't have the defense. Especially on the perimeter. You gotta be able to beat up the Splash Bros. to win. Cavs can do it.

Utah would beat Hou 4-2 no problem if they played today.

Rockets are slowly sinking.

Mike D'Antoni LMFAO

Last edited:
Rockets have the firepower to play against the Warriors. But they don't have the defense. Especially on the perimeter. You gotta be able to beat up the Splash Bros. to win. Cavs can do it.
Rockets are better defensively than Cleveland though.

rockets dont have the fire power
come playoff time, you need more than just harden creating

cavs got a couple guys that can straight up take over for stretches

Last edited:

cavs dont have the defenses anymore. they got some soft boys scared of contact and slow footted

I just knew Gordon was gonna turn it over on that last possession, bouncing the ball like a toddler

I see Harden been trying to chase that triple double too since he's been back in.

Warriors bouta win a chip dawg.

KD bout get that monkey off his back. Dude bouta go human torch mode when he gets back.

NBA gon need miracles just like last year for these dudes not to win.

Bron not built for this. IDC what you think. They're playing better than they did last year yo. No lead is safe

Warriors bouta win a chip dawg.

KD bout get that monkey off his back. Dude bouta go human torch mode when he gets back.

NBA gon need miracles just like last year for these dudes not to win.

Bron not built for this. IDC what you think. They're playing better than they did last year yo. No lead is safe
ur drunca den me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom