Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs aren't doing anything nothing can be done until summer 2018. This next seasons a wash

tumblr_orie96Pd2M1r3xqfwo1_500.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

What does that even mean, bro? :rofl: He hopped on to a championship team AND he did his part in a major way. He's gotta admit to that somewhat lol. Anyway, much respect to him and his squad. I'm happy especially for Matt Barnes and Steve Nash (even though it's not as a player).

I could see Miami affording Waiters-JJ-Rudy but not sure how Hayward or any other max player thinks about coming there at the cost of JJ/Waiters unless they trade all their young guys for some more talent 

We sacrifice Waiters for Hayward, that's how. No brainer IMO

The Spurs aren't doing anything nothing can be done until summer 2018. This next seasons a wash

this, they have some money after next season. kawhi entering his prime, they will determine if dejounte is in fact a player that they can build with.
what they need to do is find a way to keep simmons. maybe give him a really big 1 yr deal and then a long term deal? i think some team will make an offer that the spurs just wont be able to match.
mills is pretty much gone.

Hate to say it but Spurs will be contacting D Rose. 

There's no reason to do that, Spurs always got away with old or semi washed up vets because the core was always there. How much does rose want? That 150 had to have been a joke.

Last edited:
Horford and IT just followed Hayward on IG [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
There's no reason to do that, Spurs always got away with old or semi washed up vets because the core was always there. How much does rose want? That 150 had to have been a joke.
This season after the Knicks did not make the playoffs, Rose have said he has made enough money to where if he retired from basketball, he will be good. (150+mil + that huge bag from Adidas contract) He said he's not going to in the meetings to talk about money, he wants to win and return back to the playoffs. Money will come but playing for a contender, a winner, is far more important. 

I'm sure after 2 consecutive playoff absence, money ain't no thing and winning is. 

Again, I'm sure he wants a ring more than money at this point. 

D Rose is can be what a young Tony Parker used to be for the Spurs. 

Still athletic, still strong and still finish around the basket effectively. 

He still hits the mid range and has gotten even better at it as the season went on. 

What he did in NY, that system wasn't created for anyone to excel in and for all it's worth, everyone including Carmelo had their hands tied on what they can and can't do in the offense. 

To still average 18ppg, 4 reb and 4.6 assist, that's not bad in a new offense and a rookie coach. 

Now let's translate that to Pop's system. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom