OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Eifert at Ravens or Ertz vs Packers? 0.5 PPR

Also

Chiefs D/ST at Broncos or Titans D/ST at Bears?

Both of these would be obvious choices most other weeks but this week is kinda an exception with the missing pieces on the Bears and Bengals

Haaalp

Ertz. That Packers defense is garbage & Philly seems like they're trying to get him more involved.

Titans. No Cutler, No Jeffery, & 2 starting OL are out.

Agreed, most will say eifert but I like ertz this week and he's been playing well last 2 weeks

Packers defense is :x :x

Any suggestions on which defense to start?

Miami at home vs SF
Ravens at home vs a weak bengals team missing a lot of its key players. Which should I go with?

Pick 1, PPR:
Rishard Matthews @ CHI
Edelman @ NYJ

Leaning towards Matthews. That matchup + 6 TDs in the past 8 weeks is hard to ignore. It sounds like Gronk is suiting up which limits Edelman's ceiling but he's produced fairly well all season.

Need to make up for the 3pt showing from Gore and concerned about Julio going up against the Cards.

Crunch time fellas. I NEED to win this week. Who should I start for WR2? Doug Baldwin or Larry Fitzgerald??

Last edited:
Kaep vs. Dolphins or Jameis at home vs. Seattle with no Earl Thomas and maybe DeShawn Ahead?

Eiffert

2 questions

Dion Lewis vs the Jets or Sproles vs Green Bay?

Bennett vs the Jets,Graham vs TB or Gates vs Houston?

Thought I was slick adding Tannehill for today :rolleyes

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49m49 minutes ago
Dolphins deactivated three starting OL: Laremy Tunsil, Branden Albert, Mike Pouncey. Not ideal for Miami nor Jay Ajayi.

Blount or Forte, Forte or Blount? it's NE vs the Jets.

Right now I'm going with Blount but I like the idea of a fresh Forte (coming off a bye week).

Back
Top Bottom