OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

For those rolling with Powell, just be aware that Forte is a game-time decision... The MRI showed a torn meniscus but he thinks he's had it all year and wants to play through it, even though their season has been done for a while.

Either way I'd expect Powell to get a lot of touches, although Forte playing could make the difference between 35 touches or 15.

Last edited:
the kid im playing in the semis was going to beat me handedly.

he has rogers, evans, and bell, murray ware as his rbs

meanwhile i lost melvin gordon.

so he had waiver priority over me and put in for farrow 

i get its strategy but how do you guys feel about moves like that? i think its corny because i know i wouldnt do it.

i even let someone swap out their wr for a flex spot maneuver via the commish last week after the kid lost michael thomas at the last minute

Not sure if you just started playing FF but that's a strategy used across the board of all leagues. Especially in the playoffs with money involved, you try to win at all cost

^^^ dude in his feels for somone trying to win 
roll.gif

where they do that at?

Not sure if you just started playing FF but that's a strategy used across the board of all leagues. Especially in the playoffs with money involved, you try to win at all cost

No kidding. Also you want as many quality players as possible because you never know what is going to happen injury wise. Last week I had julio, gordon, and forte go down. A good bench goes a long ways

Say Julio misses again on sunday .. am i crazy to start Gabriel over Evans :x :rolleyes

Start your studs. Evans is a far better receiver and with sanu hurting as well gabriel is going to see a lot more defensive looks

Last edited:
so both of my leagues are in limbo due to the status of

Alshon
AJ

and now watkins' status is questionable. melvin gordon is already out, i believe.

prolly Ben if you're pretty certain you'll ride Cousins the next 2 weeks (and/or confident your potential opponents wouldnt pick him up/start him against you)

Yeah cousins has Carolina then Chicago .. hes good to go unless he gets hurt

I think only reason any of the other 3 would pick up Ben would be to screw me over if i did lose Cousins

My oppo this week has Ryan and Brady .. the other guys have - Dak, Rodgers, Mariota, and Stafford

Last edited:
Need a QB and Flex for this week.

Tyrod vs Browns
or
Dalton vs Steelers

Booker vs Pats
Forsett vs Pats
BMarsh vs Dolphins
Parker @ Jers
Hightower @ Cards

Starting LeVeon, Tyreek, Jarvis and Ingram.

In my final 4 and I just realized that I only have 1 person on my team that I actually drafted (Olsen), and I dont even use him anymore :lol: (Ertz)

Should I start Ware or Howard? :nerd: its PPR

Hey all... week 15 is almost here... please take a look and rate my line up.... I'm open to any suggestions... thanks!

Current line up

QB Carr vs @Chargers
RB Lamar Miller vs Jaguars
RB DJ vs Saints
WR Cooper vs @Chargers
WR Tyreek Hill vs Titans
TE Eifert vs Steelers
W/R Sammy Watkins vs Browns
K Gostkowski vs @Broncos
DEF Dolphins vs @Jets

Bench

Trevin Coleman vs 49ers
Kenneth Farrow vs Raiders
Mark Ingram vs @Cardinals
Doug Martin vs @Cowboys
Davante Adams vs @Bears
Taylor Gabriel vs 49ers

^ I'd do Coleman or Farrow over Watkins

Thanks for your input!

I see you.... Coleman vs Niners pathetic defense... but there's too many mouths to feed with the Falcons is what I'm worried about...

Kenneth Farrow has a very limited sample size is what's worries me, also I don't know if he or Hillman will be named the starter....

With Watkins I know he still not 100 percent, but he will get looks, is the WR 1, and playing against the Browns lol

Is Rawls a good play tomorrow vs LA? Better than Hill vs. Pitt or Howard vs. GB?

I think he's a great start...that Rams team is a mess, the TNF games favor the home team and Rawls has played real well the past two weeks

Back
Top Bottom