OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

The splitting talk makes me laugh only because a few years back, one of my buddies who got lucky made the finals against one of the better teams. He asked the guy to split and he flat out said hell no

My buddy ended up smoking him and taking it all :rofl:

thinking about dropping AZ D vs SEA this week for either NYG @ PHI or GB v MIN

thoughts?

I like Packers D/ST this week vs Bradford and that terrible Vikings OL in possibly a cold *** snow game. I'm picking them up and dropping Bills D vs Dolphins

Reactions: fx2
laugh.gif
Finals got me questioning every position.
I feel you 

Defense is my only issue this week

Got Miami which was amazing last week but don't think that's happening against buffalo

Thought about chargers but I'm not confident in them even if it's gainst the browns
sick.gif
You realized they scored 7 against Oakland right? Start SD D/ST

Last edited:
My Championship Game Squad

Luck vs. Oak
Brown vs. Bal
Cooks vs. TB
M. Thomas vs. TB
Murray vs. Jax
Howard vs. Was
Brate vs. NO
Ware vs Den
D. Bailey vs. Det
New England vs. NYJ

notables on the bench are Diggs, Gore, A.J. Green

I put in a waiver for Vinateri just for the hell of it

Last edited:
My Championship Game Squad

Luck vs. Oak
Brown vs. Bal
Cooks vs. TB
M. Thomas vs. TB
Murray vs. Jax
Howard vs. Was
Brate vs. NO
Ware vs Den
D. Bailey vs. Det
New England vs. NYJ

notables on the bench are Diggs, Gore, A.J. Green

I put in a waiver for Vinateri just for the hell of it

Why the hell would you want Vinateri over Bailey vs the Lions...?

just stashing him, because I know itll piss someone off. I'm also keeping bailey, allen robinson is who I'm dropping

Last edited:
The splitting talk makes me laugh only because a few years back, one of my buddies who got lucky made the finals against one of the better teams. He asked the guy to split and he flat out said hell no

My buddy ended up smoking him and taking it all :rofl:

My first year in fantasy football.. I was dominating entering the playoffs.. I just wanted a winning streak entering the playoffs so the last regular season game(I think) .. I was playing the commissioner and I ask him to his face not to start his players so I can keep my winning streak even though I was projected to win..
I had the longest winning streak and he had the longest losing streak..

He started going crazy talking about I would have to give him all the winnings if he does it.. I laughed in his face.. :rofl:

And did this..
giphy.gif

I won by 100 + points in a standard league.. Last time I do that for fantasy football..

My first year in fantasy football.. I was dominating entering the playoffs.. I just wanted a winning streak entering the playoffs so the last regular season game(I think) .. I was playing the commissioner and I ask him to his face not to start his players so I can keep my winning streak even though I was projected to win.
Why would you even think this was cool to ask?

laugh.gif
 I don't care if I'm 0 for ____, I aint giving nobody any game 
laugh.gif

Michael Thomas vs TB
Amari Cooper vs IND

Stafford @ DAL
Mariota @ JAX

Standard league...help plz

Pick 1.

Walker @ jax
Brate @ NO

Pick 1 wr and 1 flex.

Fitz @ sea
Jeffery vs wsh
Jstew vs atl
Farrow @ cle (I got Gordon incase he plays)

0.5 PPR.

I've rolled with Walker and fitz all year so I was leaning those two, and jstew at flex (if Melvin Gordon is out). Thoughts?

My first year in fantasy football.. I was dominating entering the playoffs.. I just wanted a winning streak entering the playoffs so the last regular season game(I think) .. I was playing the commissioner and I ask him to his face not to start his players so I can keep my winning streak even though I was projected to win.

Why would you even think this was cool to ask?

:lol:  I don't care if I'm 0 for ____, I aint giving nobody any game :lol:

It was my first year playing and I didn't know it was that serious.. Now I know..

Alright so i posted in here how individuals are their own GM. As commish I had trades set on league votes and there wasnt a deadline.

BUT now there was just a trade made yesterday between my boy (who i just beat) and his gf's team (who im playing in the ship). On top of that just not gonna fly, her team is an auto pick, went 10-3, and only made 8 FA/waiver moves (starting in week 5) all season.

I already hit him up though was like nah bruh not in week 16 for the ship. Team went this long with no trade they gon ride it out.

Trade is Floyd & Tyreek for Jordy and Sterling Shepard :x

And for reference her current roster ..

Brees
Zeke, Freeman, Hyde, Ajayi
Thielen, Parker, Floyd, Tyreek
Gates, Miller
Gould
Giants, Raiders

Last edited:
Alright so i posted in here how individuals are their own GM. As commish I had trades set on league votes and there wasnt a deadline.

BUT now there was just a trade made yesterday between my boy (who i just beat) and his gf's team (who im playing in the ship). On top of that just not gonna fly, her team is an auto pick, went 10-3, and only made 8 FA/waiver moves (starting in week 5) all season.

I already hit him up though was like nah bruh not in week 16 for the ship. Team went this long with no trade they gon ride it out.

Trade is Floyd & Tyreek for Jordy and Sterling Shepard
sick.gif

And for reference her current roster ..

Brees
Zeke, Freeman, Hyde, Ajayi
Thielen, Parker, Floyd, Tyreek
Gates, Miller
Gould
Giants, Raiders
Obviously a terrible trade, but that is your fault for not setting a deadline and playing with couples.  Gotta let the league decide whether or not they want to let it through.

Last edited:

I play in a similar league setup, both rules and players. Any collusion should/does not fly.

Need to pick 3.

Taylor Gabriel vs CAR

Sanu vs CAR

Ty Hill vs DEN

Ginn vs ATL

Fitz vs SEA

Inman vs CLE

Shepard vs PHI 

Last edited:
Told the guy that I'm playing in th championship that we will not be splitting and will be playing for it all as originally planned. Thought ab it and felt I'd be doing a disservice to my squad that only lost once to go for a split haha. I beat him both times this year by over 30 and I'm very confident in my players matchups this week so F it I'm gonna win and take it all....I hope lol.

Having a tough time deciding between Jameis & Cousins this week. Both QB's have been struggling but cousins is on the road against Chicago (which is never an easy place to play and Rodgers just struggles there last eeek) and Jameis has a good matchup against the saints. Although he crapped the bed against them two weeks ago. I'm leaning towards Jameis in hopes of a shootout with NO.

What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom