OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

League Champion, babyyy :smokin shout out to Matty CHRIST, Zeke, and Devonta for holding me down all season. Also Justin Tucker and DeMarco Murry for being solid all year. TROPHIES

5 Leagues....3 championships, a 3rd place finish, and 10th place finish (dead last lol :smh:)

Ended up winning $1000 total

In my big money league (1 of the championships), I was a Todd Gurley survivor

Won my first championship in a money league ayee. I owned both Jordy and JJ Nelson at one point and ended up dropping the wrong one. Commish the real MVP for restoring him back on my roster.

Last edited:
not my team, but in the first place game, team was down 3.5 points with matt prater left. prater only got 3 XPs (lowest output of the season) and he lost...

edit: I just realized I only won my game this week because I picked up Clay (20+ points). I wish I could take credit but really I took whoever I saw first off waivers once I saw eifert was out.

Last edited:
In Semifinals matchup was down 18.15 going into tonight's game.

Dez closed the gap versus Tate/Witten.

Lost by 11.75.

Sat Steve Smith Sr. to play Dion Lewis instead 20.40-6.20

difference of 14.20 :smh:

1200 pot.

Stings so bad right now....

my opponent left 94 points on the bench 
laugh.gif

Back to back champion :nthat: ......... won as a 7th seed. Started the season 5-0, then lost 5 straight games and haven't lost a game since :smile:

How sweet it is!

NTers out here flourishing [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

2nd chip in 4 years [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Fantasy Football Champ! :pimp:

Someone please point me in the right direction for an elite David Johnson jersey? I looked everywhere it seems.

He's my MVP :pimp:

Last edited:
Dude in my league was 1-7, owned Le'Veon Bell, was trying to sell him...never found a good enough trade. Finished the rest of the season only losing one game, won the championship last night. Unreal.

Yahoo has a stat each week in its recaps that shows your record if you played every team every week. it's a good way to measure how good your team actually is.

fantasy is random but not completely luck. it's like blackjack. on any given hand, you can improve your odds with the right play, but it's close to 50-50. only over many hands and decks do you start to see skill (or card counting) emerge. a given week of fantasy is sightly less random than a hand of blackjack but not by much. I'd say you can push your odds to 60-40 at best unless you're playing in a **** league.

I agree but there's still a luck factor when it comes to it. I lost in two championship games one was because i started Bilal Powell instead of Mark Ingram that cost me the ship. The second championship i lost was to a owner that barely made any waiver wire pickups during the whole season. She did have Le'veon Bell and Drew Brees though, she got lucky with Le'veon and his suspension and she got him with the 10th pick. In addition to that she drafted Brees and Luck in back 2 back rounds and had Luck riding the bench the whole season. That was a mistake right there. Fast Forward to the championship game and she had started Cameron Meredith Alfred Blue and JJ Nelson and they all went off. If that's not lucky then i don't know what you call it. One player can literally win you the championship and that's Le'veon did for her.

Next year i'm going to try and run the table I'm upset with the way i lost in the finals.

2nd effin place. thanks a lot dez.

lost by 1.9 pts. i was hoping that bailey will miss the extra pt. unreal....

came in leading by 26

My SB next week.

What you think of this lineup?

R. Wilson @ SF
D. Freeman vs NO
T. Coleman vs NO
D. Sproles vs. Dallas
T. Williams vs KC
K. Britt vs AZ
?????
J. Tucker @ Cin

:x

Doesn't look like much without Zeke and Amari.

Gonna have to talk to the commish about this week 17 SB.

My SB next week.

What you think of this lineup?

R. Wilson @ SF
D. Freeman vs NO
T. Coleman vs NO
D. Sproles vs. Dallas
T. Williams vs KC
K. Britt vs AZ
?????
J. Tucker @ Cin

:x

Doesn't look like much without Zeke and Amari.

Gonna have to talk to the commish about this week 17 SB.

Good luck playin Freeman and Coleman, i dont see Quinn giving our guys much work. We are already banged up in many areas

I definitely need to join a money league next year though.
You should. Money leagues are fun and keeps the league competitive. Money leagues that have weekly and yearly incentives (most weekly pts, most total pts, most wins, etc) are good in that there's a chance you can win back the money you put in and then some.

Survived last nights game with 27 point cushion.

Thank the lort my opponent benched Thielen Island cuz my opponents Ebron had a great game

Back
Top Bottom