OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Are people really that high on Rawls? He looked pretty terrible the two games he was back and that offensive line is pretty bad.

CMike has had no problem putting up numbers behind it. And the first game of the year was basically a preseason game for him coming off ankle surgery. The second game the Rams were stuffing the run and then he got hurt again. I don't think he's anybody's savior but in my case I'd probably rather have him than Jordan Howard going forward.

Plus Carroll (tho always optimistic :lol: ) said the offense flows differently when Rawls in there. I'm glad I stashed him just because if he does come back finally fully healthy, it may pay off a bit.

Dropped Sterling Shepard and Cameron Brate and picked up Emmanuel Sanders and Jack Doyle.

Someone dropped Terrence West, so I put in a claim to drop Jordan Howard to pick him. Have to wait till Saturday Morning

Sanders was available? You in a 6 man league? :smh:

Palmer @ Car (currently a free agent)
Or
Russ @ NO
Or
Carr @ TB?

QB is my weakest position :smh:

I'm selling CMike high immediately after this Saints game. I've learned my damn lesson because of Jordan Howard.

@Raider5 Carr should have a nice game against the Bucs, Palmer should eat against the Panthers

The Tampa Bay Times' Greg Auman expects the Bucs to be "very cautious" with Doug Martin (hamstring) since Jacquizz Rodgers is performing so well in his absence.

Martin suffered a setback two weekends ago when the Bucs were coming out of their bye week, and he's again considered week to week. Rodgers has posted back-to-back 100-yard rushing games without Martin, so there's no need to rush Martin back into the fold with Rodgers and Peyton Barber proving capable short-term fill-ins. We'll see if Martin can practice Wednesday. But if not, Rodgers gets another dream spot at home against the Raiders in Week 8.
Oct 26 - 9:56 AM

Last edited:
Yall think Lewis will see serious action?

You know Bill don't do favorites.

As long as Blount and White produce, I don't see the value in him.

Lewis is a playmaker and extends plays. Go watch some highlights. He's elusive.

Last edited:
Kadeem Carey or Langford worth picking up while dropping Davante Parker? Currently short handed with RBs and Doug Martin and Tevin Coleman both have hammy issues so who knows when they'll be back. Feel I'm pretty set with WRs. Standard league.

View media item 2210856

Last edited:
I posted a blurb about this last week after the DEN game, looks like nothing has changed after the game @ ATL. Antonio Gates still the TE to own in San Diegos offense, will certainly see a boost in usage with Henry concussed.
 Week 7 pass routes run: Antonio Gates - 28, Hunter Henry - 20.

Need a qb to stream

Mariota vs JAX
Wentz @ DAL

Somebody dropped jordan mathews so i put a waiver in for him so i could possibly have that combo this weekend

Yeah man this was my thinking. Bellichik dont care.

Look what happened to ole dude they had year before last he came out of nowhwre and had 2 good games, next thing we know he was on the practoce squad then got sent to Miami.

Im not dumping anyone on my team right now thats playing/producing to grab Lewis. If he takes over then ill see if I can get him. We dont have IR spots so not an option

I posted a blurb about this last week after the DEN game, looks like nothing has changed after the game @ ATL. Antonio Gates still the TE to own in San Diegos offense, will certainly see a boost in usage with Henry concussed.

Yeah but that doesnt mean anything if Henry is the one with better fantasy production. (For example) Gates could be on the field 98% of the time and Henry cathes 3 TD passes and has a 20-30yd outing ... is Gates the TE to own?

Last edited:
Yeah but that doesnt mean anything if Henry is the one with better fantasy production. (For example) Gates could be on the field 98% of the time and Henry cathes 3 TD passes and has a 20-30yd outing ... is Gates the TE to own?
If Henry is catching 3 TD's a game, sure, but thats obviously not the case 
laugh.gif

Opportunity is everything in FF, and Gates right now is seeing more

Games like Henry had at ATL are more plausible going forward should he continue to see limited opportunity

Plus Carroll (tho always optimistic :lol: ) said the offense flows differently when Rawls in there. I'm glad I stashed him just because if he does come back finally fully healthy, it may pay off a bit.
Sanders was available? You in a 6 man league? :smh:

He randomly got dropped lol. I had the 4th waiver pick. We are a 12 man league. I also saw T. West and C. Hyde got dropped. I'm now 11th pick. Hopefully one of those RBs drops down to me since all I have is Gio and J. Rodgers healthy. Putting up Jordan Howard for either one.

I was gonna post a rant about this yesterday but deleted it.

I just don't see why people are going crazy over Dion coming back. He's good and I had him stashed myself until I needed to open up a roster spot, but even if he's healthy and the starter, I wouldn't put him as a top running back.

The reality is he's not just not the starter, he's returning to a team that has a very good rusher in Blount who is playing the best football of his life, and a very good 3rd down back in White who is always playing very well. Throw on top of that Dion's issues with injuries and Belichick's volatility and you have a running back who is a great addition to any team but not someone to sacrifice anything for.

Again, if you have room to stash him, go ahead.

Last edited:
Regarding to D. Lewis, he will probably only see playtime if a back gets hurt or maybe 3rd down lays if that

Last edited:
I'm not sure that you guys realize James White is playing his best possible football and Dion Lewis looked like him on steroids last year. They signed him to an extension and they NEVER do that with their RB's. They love the guy. I'm not sure if they're just gonna throw him out there and give him his full load he was getting last year right away, but he isn't going to be activated to just sit on the bench and come in once in a while on 3rd downs.

Back
Top Bottom