OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Well damn. Well hopefully Delanie plays.

Not looking good for Ware either. He didn't practice today. Wish NFL would let Montgomery get that RB tag :smh:

Doubt Hunter Henry plays anyway. Bum knee has kept him out of practice all week. Gates moving like a 60 year old on the field, but should get a lot of love in the redzone, making up for lack of receptions and yards he'll garner. TBenjamin/Tyrell the Gazell both limited all week with bum knee's too. Inman could be in for a sneaky big game.

Jason Witten vs CLE
Or
Lance Kendricks vs CAR

I have Doyle but I'm dropping him because it looks like Allen will play.

Last edited:
Hunter Henry out for Sunday.
mean.gif
Yup was just about to post that:
Fri, Nov 4

Hunter Henry (knee) missed another practice on Friday and will not play in Week 9 against the Titans.

Advice: He was only spotted catching passes from a JUGS machine off to the side. Henry did not practice at all this week, and his Week 10 availability is now in serious question. Antonio Gates' snap percentage has increased in five straight games. He will be the Chargers' primary tight end against the Titans.

Jason Witten vs CLE
Or
Lance Kendricks vs CAR

I have Doyle but I'm dropping him because it looks like Allen will play.

Surprised Witten is avaiable. I say go Jason.

I'm in the same boat with Doyle. Think I'm gonna grab Kendricks.

I just checked in my league and both Witten and Gates were available. Snatched Gates up with the quickness :lol:

Could have really used that Jameis rushing TD before he got destroyed last night, especially since Ware is out. I'm screwed unless this waiver claim for Mark Ingram goes through.

Talib not playing Sunday against the Raiders!!!!! Fire up those Carrs and Amaris!

Need an emergency RB since Ware is out this week and Hyde is questionable but prolly wont play.. smh. Only 2 best options on waivers are these:

D.Harris @NO or J.Mckinnon vs DET

Who yall goin with?

Need an emergency RB since Ware is out this week and Hyde is questionable but prolly wont play.. smh. Only 2 best options on waivers are these:

D.Harris @NO or J.Mckinnon vs DET

Who yall goin with?

As a Vikes fan, I'd advise not playing McKinnon until our O-line starts playing better.

went against someone with Evans AND Julio :x not a good start lol
:x :smh:

I don't understand how Evans dropped in some people's leagues like this.

AB
OBJ
Julio
AJ

After this, should have been the Amari, Evans, Hopkins (with a competent QB) debate.

Granted I am a Tampa Bay fan, so my opinion on Evans was probably higher than others coming into this season as well a little :lol:

Honestly all I was targeting in the 2nd round was Evans

Picked OBJ with my 3rd pick

I was so happy to get him. Damn beast

Talib not playing Sunday against the Raiders!!!!! Fire up those Carrs and Amaris!

Nah more like fore up crabtree. Harris Jr will take the #1.

Talib backup though was nice last week, only gave up 20somethin yards to Chargers receivers

Could have really used that Jameis rushing TD before he got destroyed last night

Play he got lit up on was a 2pt conversion .. or you talkin anout earlier in the game?

Last edited:
Im gonna have to wait until sunday for Delanie, i dont have any one that i can drop to pick up Gates. Gotta hope no one takes him before then.

Bench: Gore, Ware, Howard, Montgomery, Hopkins, Marshall

Back
Top Bottom