OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Trading away KC d for Dion Lewis a good deal? My main d in this league is Ari. My rb are White, Hill, Ingram, L. Murray, and Crowell.

Trading away KC d for Dion Lewis a good deal? My main d in this league is Ari. My rb are White, Hill, Ingram, L. Murray, and Crowell.

Nah imo .. at the moment youre fine with Murray, Crowell, and Hill they got their #1 jobs on lock. Lewis may never even see the field this season or after fantasy is over.

Belechik said (take with a grain of salt) that someone would have to do a lot to take Whites spot because hes done really well.

Got 2 really big choices to make Sunday...
Martellus or Delanie
Seattle or Miami D
HELP
Miami D vs Goff sounds fun.

Both of those TE matchups seem awesome (no jinx, I have Delanie).  Almost worth flex consideration for the seocnd one.

Nah imo .. at the moment youre fine with Murray, Crowell, and Hill they got their #1 jobs on lock. Lewis may never even see the field this season or after fantasy is over.

Belechik said (take with a grain of salt) that someone would have to do a lot to take Whites spot because hes done really well.
Alright thanks

Need suggestions on the following:

Eli Rogers @ CLE or Montgomery @ Skins? PPR
Dalton vs Bills or Jameis @ KC?

Pick a flex (PPR)

Sterling Shepard vs CHI
Cole Beasley vs BAL
Eli Rogers @ CLE

Shepard.

Last edited:
My fantasy bro's I need some help. I don't know who to put in my flex position. Here are my options. Leaning towards crowder or Bennet. Dion might get 6-8 touches but I have a feeling he might do damage within those touches. Rawls is a work horse when healthy.

Pick one:

Crowder
Bennett
Dion
Rawls

Last edited:
Wow, Amari and Latavius Murray listed as questioable.... they play MNF, too early to worry?

I honestly don't wanna start Landry in either league I have him in at the Rams tomorrow.

Landry at Rams, Dixon at Cowboys or Dion Lewis at Niners? 0.5 PPR

And

Landry at Rams or Rawls vs Eagles? 0.5 PPR

Back
Top Bottom