OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Got a few more...

Jeremey Hill @ CLE or Jay Ajayi vs. ARI

Terrelle Pryor vs. CIN or Donte Moncrief @ HOU

Eric Ebron vs. CHI or Delanie Walker vs. DEN

Falcons D/ST vs. LA or Chargers D/ST @CAR

Hill, Pryor (Moncrief has a low ceiling), Delanie, and San Diego.

On an unrelated note... I never get this, but only 3 out of 12 teams in one of my leagues have used more than 50% of their budget. Why do people have such a fear of going into the playoffs with most of their FAAB gone? How often does such an amazing waiver wire pickup appear in week 14 versus earlier in the year? Plus there are so few teams left in contention that often you're not even bidding against someone for a free agent in the playoffs. Why give up adding someone you could pick up early on and start for many weeks because you're too stingy to spend your budget with the hope that you get someone you might start for 1 or 2 weeks? Being stingy with real money is fine. But with fantasy money? Live a little.

/rant

Last edited:
Would I be completely insane to start Tyrod at home vs Browns next week over Brady at Broncos? I'm the #1 seed and have a bye this week.

Also, Bills D/ST vs Browns (RG3) or Dolphins D/ST at Jets (Petty)?

Last edited:
Would I be completely insane to start Tyrod at home vs Browns next week over Brady at Broncos? I'm the #1 seed and have a bye this week.

Also, Bills D/ST vs Browns (RG3) or Dolphins D/ST at Jets (Petty)?
I would play Tyrod.... but just to be safe play Miami

First round starts today! So I got two players (Ware/Coop) playing today. Checked the reports out and it's suppose to be 17• at the game smh. Should I replace one of them with Ty Williams? Or am I just over thinking things? Lol.

Also should I start Bennet or Fleener? Bennetts been a bum past 3-4 games smh.

Current roster right now is
Rivers
Shady
Demarco
OBJ
Cooper
Fleener
Ware

Bench:
Tate
Ty Williams
Ty hill
D. Lewis
Bennett

Need help on these 3... Last regular season game for me. Need this win to lock up my playoff berth. Standard, no PPR

Tom Brady v. BAL or Big Ben @ BUF
Tevin Coleman @ LAR or Theo Riddick v. CHI
Terelle Pryor v. CIN or Kelvin Benjamin v. SD

playoffs..

so this is my dilemma....

matt ryan vs LAR -or-
derek carr vs KC

who to start? leaning over carr but ryan may break off against the rams. and i hate division games.

Need help on these 3... Last regular season game for me. Need this win to lock up my playoff berth. Standard, no PPR

Tom Brady v. BAL or Big Ben @ BUF
Tevin Coleman @ LAR or Theo Riddick v. CHI
Terelle Pryor v. CIN or Kelvin Benjamin v. SD

big ben
coleman
kb

14 man standard league. Couple of decisions that are tough
Gillislee or Burkhead? (My rb situation is laughable due to trading Melvin Gorson for Antonio Brown and Gio tearing his ACL immediately after the trade :lol: )
Beasley or Taylor Gabriel in the flex?
Thanks guys!

Pick 1 for RB, 1 for WR, 1 for flex... Full-PPR

Carlos Hyde, LaGarrette Blount, Spencer Ware

Brandin Cooks, Doug Baldwin

Leaning Ware, Cooks and Baldwin.

Need to start 2 WRs for the first round.

Landry vs Cards
Devante Parker vs Cards
Tyreke Hill vs Raiders
Marshall @ Niners

My options are terrible :lol:

Amari is a must start right?

Not feeling too good about tonight 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom