OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Don't sleep on my boy Robby Anderson if you need WR help. Petty looks his way any chance he gets.

Don't sleep on my boy Robby Anderson if you need WR help. Petty looks his way any chance he gets.

Got a feeling DCs are already going to account for this now, especially since he's got some tape out there.

I need to do some more research but I think Jeremy Kerley is in a great spot going up against ATL secondary and with Vance on IR

Got a feeling DCs are already going to account for this now, especially since he's got some tape out there.

I need to do some more research but I think Jeremy Kerley is in a great spot going up against ATL secondary and with Vance on IR

He's gotta chance but if you're starting Jeremy Kerley in the semifinals then the rest of your team is either stacked as **** or you're playing in like a 16 team league.

Inman or lord Tyrell ? I can only start one. Leaning towards Inman. I got cooks also but thinking about sitting him. I need hep I'm going up against bell!

Last edited:
Is that enough to put him over Thielen or Robby Anderson (just this week)? I have no faith in A. Rob or K. Benjamin this week.

No but its never been as official as this. Floyd has always been around so Nelson was never a primary, looking at his numbers the targets are minimal.

You could give it a week if u make it, or gamble cuz ARob and KB give u bought as much lol ... JJ has speed to create somethin out of nothin

Last edited:
12 man ppr 1 point how's my lineup look.

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Leveon Bell
RB Tevin Coleman
WR Dez Bryant
WR Terrelle Pryor
FL Robert Kelley
TE Jimmy Graham
D Ravens
K Justin Tucker

Bench is R.Cobb, Malcolm Mitchell, JJ Nelson. Debating on my flex position but since Kelley is playing Monday night like to have a player incase I'm losing while my opponent has none.

No but its never been as official as this. Floyd has always been around so Nelson was never a primary, looking at his numbers the targets are minimal.

You could give it a week if u make it, or gamble cuz ARob and KB give u bought as much lol ... JJ has speed to create somethin out of nothin

Thanks for the tip! I'm actually in a two week sacko (Thanks A. Rob and Gronk...) so I can make moves this week and next. Just debating who to start haha

10 team Standard ESPN league..

Jimmy Graham vs LA tonight? Or Delanie Walker at KC Sunday?

Also.. Brees at AZ or Carr at SD?

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
This may be the 1st week that really worried about my team. I got those cpl that im like yeah i know you gon ball, but the rest im :rolleyes

The Jets trying to pull their best Bills/McCoy impression:

Matt Forte (knee) practiced on a limited basis Thursday.

Despite a Monday MRI revealing a torn meniscus, both the Jets and Forte have been shockingly optimistic about his chances of playing this week. It makes little sense for the team to push Forte in a lost season, but coach Todd Bowles said he will be a game-time decision. Forte's risk of re-injury or decoy status will render him almost unplayable even if he is active, and Bilal Powell will be nothing more than a FLEX play if Forte is able to suit up.

(from rotoworld)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom