OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

if philly wins tonight.. who would you think to be the RB monday night... Morris or Mcfadden.

I wanna think Morris would be next man up.. but watching the boyz/bucs game last weekend... seems like they were putting McFadden as the HB2. 

I need Zeke for my championship game. Cant risk having both of my MVPs (Zeke & Gordon) out on the most important game of the year.

Giants lose .. Cowboys clinch ...

Cowboys rest Zeke :nerd:

My opponent has zeke

I have Zeke in my 3rd league in the ship :rolleyes. I got DeMarco n Shady though, guess i better go grab McFadden

Last edited:
if philly wins tonight.. who would you think to be the RB monday night... Morris or Mcfadden.

I wanna think Morris would be next man up.. but watching the boyz/bucs game last weekend... seems like they were putting McFadden as the HB2. 

Alfred Morris was a healthy inactive that game ... McFadden is the #2

Odell Beckham Jr got 26 points on me.. Last time I played against him he dropped 40 points.. :rofl:

Last edited:
For the Marbles

Mariota
Ben
Turnt

Just picked up Ben this week with the intention of starting. Mariota has been my guy all season and good when he hasn't had a crap matchup. Turnt highest ranked of the 3 sitting on the wire..

I'm playing against Zeke. Give him some rest!

I wanted the Giants to lose tonight so that maybe, just maybe they won't give Zeke the full load.... then I have McCoy as my other opponent lol.... good luck to all!

I have Zeke 
frown.gif

They wont sit him but i def think he'll be very limited. I cant see them sitting him for 2 weeks straight + they have the 1st round bye

Who knows though ... i know its a perfect time for Jerry to say Romo should be in.

I got delanie in a 3rd place match.

I got Olsen in the ship but I think im gonna roll out Brate instead

Rudolph in the ship for money league

Oh and Eifert is OUT this week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom