Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna be real funny when GSW comes back
laugh.gif
Gonna be hilarious when they lose this game, Draymond is suspended for game 4 and they go back to GS down 2 games.  
laugh.gif

If you haven't figured it out by now, OKC isn't a good matchup for your squad.  This ain't the Blazers.  
that real rap 
pimp.gif

MVP 4 of 13? Jeez

ONLY 2 assist?

Look if you not scoring, you need to impact the agme in another way. Thats what MVPs do

Last edited:
Man Dion Waiters has been a pleasant surprise this post season...I was not ready at all for his accession into being a competent player.

Green is gonna get suspended for game 4 Warriors are gonna be down 3-1 going to GS. This is really the Thunders year, and its going to be one of the saddest sports stories ever that the 73-9 team didn't win the chip.

tale of two halves. fully expect the warriors to come back in the second half. dray played dumb as hell; not anticipating that in the 2nd.

Green is gonna get suspended for game 4 Warriors are gonna be down 3-1 going to GS. This is really the Thunders year, and its going to be one of the saddest sports stories ever that the 73-9 team didn't win the chip.
sad? the cockiest nba team ever is gonna lose in the WCF? I love it. I hope they fade into mediocrity next year too.

sad? the cockiest nba team ever is gonna lose in the WCF? I love it. I hope they fade into mediocrity next year too.

:lol: cuzz must have just started watching basketball this year

Sad?? HOW
You know why man

I feel like Cleveland winning is the lesser of two evils, the OKC Fanbase at large<<<<<<<<<<<<<<. The epitome of bandwagoning

laugh.gif
@ GSW being the cockiest team ever.

Klay Thompson is humble AF.

Curry is pretty damn reserved given his talent and achievements too.

The only one I really view as super cocky is Draymond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom