Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I think the Grizzlies see themselves trying to turn it around fast and contend with Gasol and Conley before it’s too late though. Which leaves them very desperate to move Parsons.

I mean it probably can’t happen but it’s fun to imagine the Knicks being on the right side of that type of deal

Can’t see any sort of deal with Memphis where we keep our 9th pick but if at all possible without touching Frank or KP I’d be ecstatic

I dont mind taking on the contract given the uselessness of having cap space for a while but who else would we be giving up to get the 4th?

One ESPN article says Kawhi eyes LA, another ESPN article says Kawhi's people pushing NY :lol:

The one time we needed some kind of asset and a great player wants to come here, we dont have **** :smh:

Future 1st and Frank? Na. I'd need a guarantee Kyrie is coming for that move.

Sadly #9, Frank, Lee, Lance would get the deal done too. Might still have to pull the trigger, why cant they take Burke/Mudiay/THJ instead :frown:

top 5 talent though... its not like we are trading for prime melo who was just a scorer... this guy is a 2 way player and can carry the team... he makes an impact without scoring... you have to trade the kitchen sink if KP is not involved... realistically what assets do we have besides KP that makes a good deal for the spurs?2 picks which includes the #9 and frank, lance and lee go ahead none of those guys are great... the 9th pick is nothing to lose sleep over and we gave up a future first for kawhi which is not a bad deal which is only 1 future first...

Back
Top Bottom