Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

#9, #36, 2020 1st for #3?
If it meant Doncic I would pull that trigger

But my feeling is since we interviewed Bamba this late in the process that even if Doncic was available, we’d pick Bamba over him

Which I wouldn’t want at that turnover

They've already been chillin...

upload_2018-6-20_20-30-37.png

Yo if there’s a way to get Kyrie and Kawhi with KP, MAKE IT HAPPEN. The Knicks cannot pass on that possibility. Clear the team for that **** to happen.

Yo if there’s a way to get Kyrie and Kawhi with KP, MAKE IT HAPPEN. The Knicks cannot pass on that possibility. Clear the team for that **** to happen.

I just realized their BOTH free agents next year. BUT, if we pull off the trade for 4th we'll have Noah and parsons contract. how would we afford Kawhi and Kyrie? We would try have to try making that trade with ATL happen and not with Memphis

I can't see Kawhi coming here honestly but I do think we got the best shot at Kyrie if all these reports have been true

I just realized their BOTH free agents next year. BUT, if we pull off the trade for 4th we'll have Noah and parsons contract. how would we afford Kawhi and Kyrie? We would try have to try making that trade with ATL happen and not with Memphis

only way i can see that happening is pass on the parsons trade and trade noah instead with this years #9 pick and 2 second round picks to a team that can absorb noah contract and trade us an expiring

Hawks reportedly wanna trade down for Trae Young

And any deal with Memphis would likely have to include Frank, the 9th pick and salary via NYDN

So makes sense why we moved on to talking to Atlanta

Back
Top Bottom