Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Hell no to giving away first rounders or our young guns (Franks not included in this category) but if Minny's hands are tied and they're willing to take contracts that we're trying to shed anyway, i don't see why we wouldn't pull the trigger.

Thibs was trying to get back Noah before all of this anyway and C. Lee is his prototypical type of 2-way player, so a finesse is not far-fetched.

Y'all need to migrate to the rap about nothing music thread and look at the last couple pages. I'm fighting myself from a ban

I agree with this man. Reading these comments I would’ve thought this was the Insecure HBO thread. Buttler can kick rocks, no real Knick fan should want to take that quitter. He literally quit and complain on every team he’s ever been on. Plus he’s been ran to the ground his whole career by Thibbs. We already went through this with D rose and Noah.

No to Buttler, you wanna come to NYC? Go rot in Brooklyn you bum.

IF our FO does trade for him it would only be worth it for a rental and they would have to take THJR, Noah, and gift us a future 1st round pick.

I don’t understand the logic of some of you guys. Him coming here now takes the green light out of Knox hands and even bum *** Franks hands. Let the young guns have a season to wild out, sprinkle in Kanter and enjoy the tank.

End rant.

And as far as you guys concerned that Kyrie won’t come to the Knicks if Buttler don’t come. Kyrie can kick rocks too. If you can’t handle the smoke, don’t play with fire.

im not even a fan of frank but no... jimmy is not even a superstar and hes 30... he has like 2-3 years of his prime left... at least when we got melo he was a superstar and still young....id give them mudiay, lee and lance with 1 2nd round pick

Legit the only things we need to do is hold on to our picks and find a way to dump Noahs, Pookies and Lees contract.

Butler+ our current lineup not beating the Celtics and damn sure not beating the Warriors/Rockets so I’m fine passing on Jimmy. We’ll either get him in the off-season or get kyrie. And if neither wants to come idgaf

DnfndjJV4AA7nJI

Trading for a disgruntled fake “star” would be such a Knick thing to do. Even if they asked for Frank and no one else I would say no.

Noah, THJ, Lee, LFT, Baker

They want anyone else or a pick they can kick rocks.

Back
Top Bottom