Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Kyrie said he wanted to leave Cleveland bc he wanted to be “the man” of whatever team he went to. So if he avoided NYC because he doesn’t have another star to support him he’s full of ****. And KP/Knox should be a solid enough tandem that if kyrie hypothetically came here they’d be a good enough squad with the right supporting cast

We did this before, not doing it again BUT they should offer THJR. I'd trade him straight up, maybe throw in a second round pick in a couple years and that's the max I'm offering.

Yo hearing all the details coming out I do not want old *** Jimmy Butler around this team

Guy is a toxin

theres nothing to gain from the jimmy trade... remember we gave up the kitchen sink to get melo instead of signing him outright... those same assets we gave up couldve been used for cp3 when he wanted to come here...jimmy with the current squad wouldn’t be good enough to beat boston or the raptors… even if kyrie comes here next summer its not enough to win a chip…jimmy has a few years left of his prime no thanks on him… only way the trade makes sense is if we don’t give up our young guys or draft picks… baker, mudiay, lee, lance, noah and thjr the wolves can have for butler… if we cant get rid of lee or lance or both I don’t think we have the cap room to get 2 max contracts and maybe just one… I didn’t put thjr because I don’t think anyone would want that contract… but if we have 1 max it should go to these guys in this specific order KD, kawhi, klay and kyrie

Last edited:
I’ve never been high on Butler. Have nothing against him or his game but I’ve never been hype to watch a game bc he was playing or seen him play and felt he was an exceptional talent. Don’t get me wrong, he can beast some games but don’t think he’s taking us over the hump if we got nobody else next summer

Want no parts of Butler. He has always been a bad teammate. Has consistently knocked down his teammates and coaches throughout his career.

Back
Top Bottom