Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guy got his teeth knocked out his mouth :lol:

Badou talking about rematching at light heavy now

Crowd quiet as hell

Degale acting manic

Floyd insisting it's a bad night for boxing and Jim Grey immediately turns around and says it's a great night for boxing :lol:

That was weird as hell :lol:

Good fight tho

Badou Jack did a tremendous job asserting himself back into the fight. He was really composed and I loved his consistent attack to the body. I thought Badou did just enough to come away with the win but I'm not mad at the draw. It was a very competitive fight. Great night of boxing.

Last edited:
Lomachenko. Davis had periods of inactivity during the fight that Loma would for sure take advantage of.

I thought Jack won, and DeGale was fortunate he didn't lose a point for his mouthpiece.  They should just run that fight back later this year, nobody of any substance at LHW is going to want to fight Jack. 

Broner looked fat, and like he's been getting touched up in the gym. 
Lomachenko. Davis had periods of inactivity during the fight that Loma would for sure take advantage of.
Loma would also take advantage of how wide open Davis can leave himself at times.  

A better question would be Oscar Valdez vs. Davis 

Carl Froch would've probably fought Degale before he retired had he known that Degale fades in the second half. Froch had an amazing gas tank.

Great night of fights.

Would love to see Davis vs. one of the local guys. Sosa or Farmer.

Great main event. Close fight. Didn't have a problem with a draw.

Floyd was buggin'. But I guess someone is always going to cry "robbery" when it don't go their way.

Great night of fights.

Would love to see Davis vs. one of the local guys. Sosa or Farmer.

Great main event. Close fight. Didn't have a problem with a draw.

Floyd was buggin'. But I guess someone is always going to cry "robbery" when it don't go their way.

Def. wasn't a robbery :lol:

That term is overused in close fights. Draw was a good call.

Chris Eubank Jr ‏@ChrisEubankJr 17h17 hours ago
Degale I'm coming for the rest of those teeth too.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom