OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seemed like Bandy always wanted to be there, UM (Golden prob) just didn't show enough love in the beginning

Last edited:
Cordell quit UCLA again
laugh.gif

y'all aint trying to predict your schedule outcomes?? :frown:
Does Helton keep his job if SC goes 6-6?  Those last 4 weeks of the season are going to be tough. 

Definitely.

Helton gets two years at least. He'd have to go 6-6 in back to back seasons. And even then he prob gets a third considering how brutal this year's schedule is. The team would have to look awful in those 6 losses and Helton would have to look out of his league. There'd also have to be a better coaching candidate available at the time.

That said, they're not going 6-6.

Last edited:
If Va Tech Defense get roasted again this year , how fast is Bud Foster out on his keister?

Did he do that bad a job last year? I genuinely didn't follow V Tech so I have no idea and I'm asking.

One of these CBS/Fox podcasts just called him "the best position coach in the ACC" this summer.

Gave up 42 to Ohio state
30 to UNC
45 to Duke
35 to ECU
And 30 to Miami...

If that's good, get me a DC job now

VT just doesn't have the same talent they used to, part of that is on Foster. The high tempo offense they're running isn't going to help.

Have you guys seen Harbaugh's latest SportsCenter Conversation with Woj? He is completely out of his mind :lol:

Last edited:
Sept. 3 UMass TBD-W

Sept. 10 Kentucky TBD-W

Sept. 17 North Texas TBD-W

Sept. 24 at Tennessee TBD-W

Oct. 1 at Vanderbilt TBD-W

Oct. 8 LSU TBD-L

Oct. 15 Missouri TBD-W

Oct. 22 Open date

Oct. 29 Georgia (Jacksonville) TBD-W

Nov. 5 at Arkansas TBD-W

Nov. 12 South Carolina TBD-W

Nov. 19 Presbyterian TBD-W

Nov. 26 at Florida State TBD-L

10-2 SEC East Champs lose another thrashing at the hands of Bama :smh: that game in Fayetteville does have me nervous though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom