OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS 2022 THREAD - Russell Wilson, MOTHAFLUCKAS!

Jerry ****in Jeudy (and KJ Hamler), plus Locks college TE Albert Okwuegbunam (who ran a 4.49 40). Added Melvin Gordon. With already in-place foundational players in Lindsey, Sutton and Fant. This offense is stacked on paper and has the potential to do damage. Lock now has weapons and is set up to succeed no doubt.

I'm excited as **** man. Been a long time since we had a young qb with this much potential.

It's actually crazy how bad we've been at drafting qb's. Who's the best we've ever drafted? In my lifetime, sadly probably Jay Cutler.

Only thing is I'm still not sure we see this season play out with this pandemic. We'll have to see what happens..

in this thread like I’m on the dance floor dolo

Literally dolo. The only person in this muh****a lol thread bout to be jumpin soon doe

Drivin around Denver right now diddy boppinin the most diddy bop of all diddy bops

BRAHHHH THANK YOU FOR POSTING IN HERE I have been looking for this thread for a MINUTE

WE HEREEEEE MAN LET'S GOOO
Excited Kid MEME LMAO .gif

I truly did not expect this happening... not today either. I can't cap I was def getting my hopes for Rodgers but mannnn I was runnin round goin CRAZY with this news

I love Russ's game, his attitude, it'll be so much fun to have him here in Denver. Let's get this thread poppin y'all after 6 years of crap we've finally seen some light! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

dangerRUSSSSS

Reactions: sb
not the biggest Wilson fan but it's better than getting Rodgers and it'll at least make the next couple seasons interesting. afc West now officially the best division in football.

Back
Top Bottom