Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

NY brings out the best/worst in everyone who comes to town.

One of the reasons why dweebs should understand were the basketball mecca.

Perry looked like he was ready to say “my *****” at any moment. I was waiting on some kind of announcement too.

Can someone recap what the press conference was about for me? Woke up at 8AM so I missed the whole thing by that time on the West Coast

Tweets during press conference from TheKnicksBlog writer Adam Zagoria

- Steve Mills: 'Our plan is that Carmelo will be with us on Monday for Media Day & with us on Tuesday when we start practice.'

- Hornacek says Knicks offense will speed it up and spread the court a little more. No more triangle.

- 'If you don't think I'm not going to start him you're crazy. He's a great player, he still is.' Jeff Hornacek on Melo.

- 'As we sit here today that did not happen' Scott Perry on trade talks for Melo. Said they will 'continue to listen.'

- 'We're just looking forward to him being here and expect nothing but professionalism,' Knicks' Scott Perry on Melo.

- 'Carmelo Anthony is a New York Knick and he's a part of our basketball team and we're going to go about our daily business' - Perry

- Scott Perry on if Knicks are a playoff team: 'If we compete and fight every single night we can live with the results'

- Steve Mills says both Ramon Sessions and Jarrett Jack will have a 'role in developing' PG Frank Ntilikina.

- Jeff Hornacek on moving on from the past and Phil: 'What's happened in the past is done and forward we go'

- Steve Mills says Joakim Noah is medically cleared to play. #Knicks

- 'I know that Melo is a very prideful guy and I expect him to play some very good basketball when he returns' - Scott Perry

Perry looked like he was ready to say “my *****” at any moment. I was waiting on some kind of announcement too.
:lol:

Finally MSG GO added FIOS :pimp:
Dope this made my day

Hornacek says Knicks offense will speed it up and spread the court a little more. No more triangle.

Quotes like this are all the proof we need to know that Phil really was trying to implement the triangle, even after Hornacek brushed it off. Ill be looking forward to those changes. I know for certain Melo & KP and plenty other players didnt really feel the triangle

“We got tangled up and I tried to get untangled from him,” Randolph said. “I turned around and he was coming at my face. The first thing I could think of is, ‘What is going on?’ It was an intense game. I just told him, ‘You got a problem.’ There is no point in talking here. It’s a basketball game at the end of the day.”

“The nights and days following that incident I had Latvian fans, Turkish fans and people from all over, people in New York, leaving comments on my page calling me the ‘N-word,’ ” the 28-year-old Randolph said. “They were saying I was trash and that if I come to New York they would kill me. It was pretty interesting. I didn’t respond to anybody or waste my energy on stuff like that.”

“The nights and days following that incident I had Latvian fans, Turkish fans and people from all over, people in New York, leaving comments on my page calling me the ‘N-word,’ ” the 28-year-old Randolph said. “They were saying I was trash and that if I come to New York they would kill me. It was pretty interesting. I didn’t respond to anybody or waste my energy on stuff like that.”
i_f7_cd_7e_anthony-randolph.png

1) Do you think coach start Willy and KOQ/Noah as back up, or does Noah start again?

2) Are we underestimating a lineup of Willy-KP-Melo-THJR ?

1) Do you think coach start Willy and KOQ/Noah as back up, or does Noah start again?

2) Are we underestimating a lineup of Willy-KP-Melo-THJR ?
1. Noah needs to come off the bench until he shows he’s completely healthy and able to help us win games (that Noah isn’t coming back I don’t think).

2. I wouldn’t call it underestimating, just not hyped up on it. Personally, I see some defensive problems that would kill us every night.

Back
Top Bottom