Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I'm trying to go to 6 or 7 home games this season
Rich.

I'm aiming for 6-7 games overall, we'll see how that goes.

As of now, that Pistons game on 11-1 looks like something that's going to happen. Tix dirt cheap in Detroit, for great seats.

Last edited:
CrlcMW_WgAABKoi

I'm in. Trying to go to 2-4 home games, already going to the game in Dallas on January 25th. :smokin

damn it. im laying in bed next to my girl and i scroll down to see that pic. yall suck :lol:

View media item 2156818
Willy Hernangómez Verified account  ‏@willyhg94 · 19h19 hours ago
Excited for the future [emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] #knicks #WHG #14
View media item 2156819
Justin Holiday interview with NY Post : Link
holiday.jpg

View media item 2156821
View media item 2156822
Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

Yannick Noah, a former tennis star and the father of new Knick Joakim Noah, says his son is looking forward to his first season in New York. "It means the world to him," Yannick Noah told reporters at the U.S. Open on Sunday. "We used to go to the Garden when he was a kid, watching games, watching Patrick [Ewing] play. To know that he's going to play in the Garden, we feel so blessed. He's preparing hard. He has a lot of hope and he can't wait. And I'll be there."

1d
View media item 2156823

Out of all the off season moves we did this summer, for some strange odd reason, i'm most happy with Brandon Jennings.

Always wanted this dude on the knicks and still was satly we drafted Jordan Hill over him. I will always remember the tweet Brandon did :lol:

I know he might not be the same as before, but i have confident dude still got some left.

Anyway, Def a good season to look forward too, Hopefully some of us can meet up for a game or two. or just chill :smokin

i like the fact that our main additions are coming off injuries and have something to prove. we need to add some nastiness to this team, and hopefully these guys bring it. more importantly, i hope everyone stays healthy. on paper, we look damn good. let's live up to that.

o'quinn has a surprisingly high rating. alakazam is a 73? i feel like that's generous. i figured hernangomez would have at least a 70.

Knicks will hold media day on Sept. 26 and & open training camp on Sept. 27. They'll hold training camp at West Point from Sept. 28-Oct. 1.

Getting dark earlier, it's almost time for Knick night games at 7:30... Randomly rocking blue and orange **** to work without a piece of actual Knicks gear on :smokin Maybe I can rock a Knick sweatshirt again, 2012-13 seems so long ago :tongue: Did anybody ever buy @onewearz a beer for the season before last. Best part of that season were his during the game posts :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom