OFFICIAL 2017 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON (4-6) THREAD::NEXT:WEEK 12 NOV 26 1:00PMEST * AT PATRIOTS

"we can't block, our OLine sucks......."

"Why can't we throw deep!?!?!?!?"

Somebody connect the dots for him please.

"we can't block, our OLine sucks......."

"Why can't we throw deep!?!?!?!?"

Somebody connect the dots for him please.

Again, you ignore half the post for a one liner. Should be trying rollouts, bootlegs, cut the WR screen, and open up the playbook. Enough of the playbook for dummies we have going. But yeah, keep on doing the same thing over and over, it'll work out eventually.

Again, you ignore half the post for a one liner. Should be trying rollouts, bootlegs, cut the WR screen, and open up the playbook. Enough of the playbook for dummies we have going. But yeah, keep on doing the same thing over and over, it'll work out eventually.

Yes, rollout Jay Cutler. Brilliant. OLine will totally block better on those plays.

But hey, the quick, short passes to backs that can catch (not you Ajayi) helped the Oline hold off Irvin and Mack all night until James got hurt.

You didn't notice that. (Of course) too busy saying the saaaaaaaaaaaaaame **** every week, including when we won 13 of 17.

BTW, they threw no WR screens yesterday.

Landry caught one for sure

EDIT: This was the play after all

• 2nd and 10 at MIA 18
    (4:30 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Cutler pass short right to J.Landry to MIA 21 for 3 yards (T.Carrie).

Last edited:
James is out at RT against the Panthers on MNF. I read his future with the team is in doubt. This is becoming a nightmare long term, we have a ton of holes to fill on this team. I feel like this is said every year since Jeff Ireland was taking over GM duties from Tuna

:rofl: :rofl: GOOD THING WE TRADED AJAYI RIGHT???

Message, received loud and clear. This team quit on the clown #$% coach.

Blah blah blah, same ol #%@ from you. Team could be 2-6 and you'd be defending this trash. Every. single. year.

Defending it? I BEEN saying it's trash, and Gase smoke and mirrored it to win 13 of 17. WITH THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE QUARTERBACKS.

The roster is trash. Garbage OL. Creaky Defense. Ajayi didn't read the playbook. DVP stays hurt. Julius is.......yeah.

And he won 13 of 17 games.

He's not the issue. You're too dumb to grasp how that all works.

Belichick lost a lot in Cleveland, was he a bum *** coach? :lol:

Improve the roster, Gase will get results.

See that's where we will disagree, "improve the roster" requires Tannenbaum to get #%@^ canned by Ross, and that won't happen. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

I'm not "too dumb" #@%^#, I've been calling this for 15 years. 0 playoff wins, 16 years. I know why. :lol:

See that's where we will disagree, "improve the roster" requires Tannenbaum to get #%@^ canned by Ross, and that won't happen. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

I'm not "too dumb" #@%^#, I've been calling this for 15 years. 0 playoff wins, 16 years. I know why. :lol:

No, you don't.

Remember, this is only year 2. It takes longer than that to revamp 53 guys.

No, you don't.

Remember, this is only year 2. It takes longer than that to revamp 53 guys.

There are holes everywhere. Forget the QB, right now we need

-CB (Howard looks awful every week)
-LB (Kiko is terrible in coverage, bad angles, same stuff his whole career)
-TE
-RT (James may be finished)
-RG
-C (Pouncey is finished)
-LG
-RB

And you have faith in Mike Tannenbomb to fix all that? :lol:

There are holes everywhere. Forget the QB, right now we need

-CB (Howard looks awful every week)
-LB (Kiko is terrible in coverage, bad angles, same stuff his whole career)
-TE
-RT (James may be finished)
-RG
-C (Pouncey is finished)
-LG
-RB

And you have faith in Mike Tannenbomb to fix all that? :lol:

And.

You.

Blame...........

Gase.

#AreWeLearningYet?

:lol:

He has a hand in this. He wanted Julius, who is terrible. He wanted Cutler, who is terrible. Does Gase deserve no blame for poor coaching? Poor playcalling?

Look at this team. They quit. No fight. This is no better than any Joe Philbin football, 45-14 on national TV.

Year after year, subjected to this piss poor football

Do you see now, I trapped your *** in your own BS. :lol:

We have a good coach. He steals wins. He gets most out of bums. Get him some talent. That's the goal. Not to run him out of town.

You sound stupid calling him Sparano or Philbin.

He wanted Cutler BECAUSE HIS QB DIED YOU INCREDIBLY SIMPLISTIC CLOWN.

He didn't "want" Cutler, he needed someone when RT went down. :lol:

He sold Albert (who retired and can't play anymore) for Julius. Julius sucks, but he's on the field at least, Albert quit.

This team is an absolute embarrassment. Shutout in London, national TV. Shutout in Baltimore, national TV. Beatdown by Oakland at home. Getting blown out here, emphatically. Blowouts should not happen at this rate

P.S. Its absolutely on Gase that at 10-7, minute left in the half, clown coach decides to call pass plays instead of running th clock out. Boom 17-7 and that's all she wrote, instead of competitive football in the 2nd half.

:rofl: :rofl:

If Gase took a knee you'd be screaming bloody murder. You ain't foolin no one dude. Get outta here.

Back
Top Bottom