OFFICIAL 2018 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD::: #TheCulture Vs #TheProcess

I kinda like the idea of having Winslow get a little more PT at the backup point position .. at least from the defensive standpoint

Tonight The Heat have the Celtics...

This game could go either way. The Heat have been very inconsistent to start this season. I was hoping for more continuity from last year since the team is basically the same from last year. Hopefully when Whiteside comes back they begin to look better on defense.

Why they're being so hush about the severity of Whiteside's injury is unsettling ..... each game that arrives he's GTD and then ...out!

The Heat always keep injuries close to the chest. I'm assuming the worse that Whiteside will be out for another few weeks. In the meantime, they gotta get better. It feels like last year's success got to their heads.They don't play constantly hard and they don't have the talent to do so. Thy gotta go all out every game to be competitive. That is what made this team special the 2nd half last season.

3 in a row and 4 of the Heat's last 5 games have been wins. Spo is pulling off another great season of coaching u these guys and getting them to buy in. They were playing like crap early on and he went in on them. Had them go through two days of practice hell after that blowout loss to the Pacers... Next thing you know they end the Celtics 16 game win streak. Then they beat the Timberwolves and shut down KAT and now they take care of business against the Bulls.

The Heat are trending upward and are over .500. Next up Cleveland.

Feels like somebody's going to get traded soon, something's just not clicking

Maybe, maybe not. The only player I can see getting traded at this point is Whiteside. He's had a few too many games this season where his effort has been questioned. That doesn't bold well for him in Spo's system. Then you have him not even finishing the 4th quarter these last few games. One of the main reasons for those crazy practices after the Indiana loss was the lack of good screens. Whiteside is terrible at setting strong screens and the Heat have been really struggling in pick and roll offense.

Another guy possibly on the trade block is Waiters. His decision making and effort have been lacking this season as well. Plus he has lingering ankle issues... BUT since they just paid him this off season, I doubt he goes.

James Johnson could be traded as well. After the dope 2nd half of last year, he's been very inconsistent this year. He's turned it around lately, but you never know with Riley.

Overall, I still like this team to go on a nice run and could end up a top 4 seed in the East. They're not winning any Championships, but they still will have a decent season. The Heat are sort of in no mans land.

Heat really got exposed tonight against the Cavs. Looked like a bottom feeder against a championship level squad. They have a long way to go.... the problem is I don't think they have the talent to get there.

On another note, Bam Adebayo looked great. He might be that spark the Heat needed. I can really see him getting more minutes after tonight's performance. On to the Knicks.

Maybe, maybe not. The only player I can see getting traded at this point is Whiteside. He's had a few too many games this season where his effort has been questioned. That doesn't bold well for him in Spo's system. Then you have him not even finishing the 4th quarter these last few games. One of the main reasons for those crazy practices after the Indiana loss was the lack of good screens. Whiteside is terrible at setting strong screens and the Heat have been really struggling in pick and roll offense.

Another guy possibly on the trade block is Waiters. His decision making and effort have been lacking this season as well. Plus he has lingering ankle issues... BUT since they just paid him this off season, I doubt he goes.

James Johnson could be traded as well. After the dope 2nd half of last year, he's been very inconsistent this year. He's turned it around lately, but you never know with Riley.

Overall, I still like this team to go on a nice run and could end up a top 4 seed in the East. They're not winning any Championships, but they still will have a decent season. The Heat are sort of in no mans land.

Everybody could be traded but I'm there with Whiteside, trades are definitely necessary this year imo

2 games in a row where the Heat look like a JV team...

done.gif

Heat get blown out again... Started out good, but the Heat had one of them lackluster 3rd quarters and that was all she wrote.

Insanely Impressive!!!

Josh Richardson's last 15 games: 27.3 PTS, 3.7 REB, 2.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 0.9 BLK, 54.1 FG%, 45.8 3P%, 84.8 FT%

The Heat were an embarrassment tonight. Getting blown out by the Cav's is one thing. But these blow outs against teams like the Knicks and Brooklyn are inexcusable. The way they miss wide open shots is almost unbelievable. :SMH

Back
Top Bottom