Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No player has ever won a ring.

Quicker you clowns get that, the more sensible arguments you can make to fit your narratives.

Jordan is not 6-0. My GOAT is not 5-4. Kome is not 5-2. Lebby is not 3-5.

Don't believe me? Look it up. Look up NBA champions, and you'll see a list of teams.

Not players.

Teams.

Tiger Woods has won titles by himself. Betterer has won titles by his self, and he gets that credit. Durant has not, and does not.

Quicker you clowns get that, the more sensible arguments you can make to fit your narratives.

Don't believe me? Look it up. Look up NBA champions, and you'll see a list of teams.

Not players.

Teams.

Tiger Woods has won titles by himself. Betterer has won titles by his self, and he gets that credit. Durant has not, and does not.

Lol Magic is 5-4, Kobe is 5-2. The Lakers franchise are 16-15. Bron is 3-5. The Cavs franchise is 1-3, Heat are 3-2. How is this difficult to grasp? Basketball has been the most individualistic of all the team sports since it's inception, and individual players have a more profound impact on a teams' success than any other sport.

I don't know why rings were brought up though in the case of CP0, dude is a conference finals virgin, can't eem sniff it.

Not players.

Teams.

not according to lebron fans. When he wins. Lebron willed them to victory and carried his teams. When he loses , his teammates didn't help him.

I agree with you though . I wad just arguing how it was a team game like yesterday but a few people insisted a few guys have went far and carried teams with no help. Just a bunch of bum. I was like -that never happened .

Wait you're suggesting he would have won something if he was in the East? Did LeBron retire? Has he not had the opportunity to go to the East as a free agent multiple times? Since you threw out a hypothetical I'm going with the evidence that we have specifically dealing with his propensity to choke repeatedly I think it's a safe bet to think he'd be right where he is in his career even in the East. He's a loser.

i just find it interesting how being in a weak East is always a knock to the playoff accomplishments of Lebron, and at the same time credit isnt given to those players enduring an exponentially tougher Western Conference.

too easily are labels thrown around like CHOKE, LOSER, WASHED, etc.

we are all adults, this isnt the 5th grade lunch table, context is key.

Jesus Christ have some dignity

diehard Kobe fans dont have dignity.

Lol Magic is 5-4, Kobe is 5-2.
Is there a website that shows Magic Johnson's championship appearances?

Not the Lakers. I know of plenty of websites that show the 9 appearances he made while on the Lakers. I don't need that.

I need proof that he... just him... by himself... appeared in 9 championships and that he... just hum... by himself... is 5-4, as you say.

I'll wait...

DGLJxZIWsAAk-Lq.jpg

:smokin :smokin

I know most of the thread isn't actually interested in basketball, but anyone following TBT and/or BIG3?

Dope TBT semifinals game on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom