Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a website that shows Magic Johnson's championship appearances?

Not the Lakers. I know of plenty of websites that show the 9 appearances he made while on the Lakers. I don't need that.

I need proof that he... just him... by himself... appeared in 9 championships and that he... just hum... by himself... is 5-4, as you say.

I'll wait...

Pretty much any website that has his career achievements.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Magic_Johnson

5x NBA champion
4x runner up.

Basketball reference has these little rings by the seasons in which he won as well.

And when I or anybody else say he did or didn't win them by himself? That was your steez.

Last edited:
DGLxXGLV0AAoA8K.jpg:large

He’s been icing his elbow every work out so maybe he’s a got a little injury again
I said this exact thing the other day...his NT street team said he's covering his tattoos..out of respect...:lol: son

Attachments

• IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1113.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 26
when I or anybody else say he did or didn't win them by himself? That was your steez.
Oh, well pardon me if I've misunderstood you, then.

So are you acknowledging that Magic did not win them by himself? You are acknowledging that Magic Johnson does not deserve credit for any Finals appearances, that the Lakers do, that there is a difference between 'Magic went to the Finals' and 'Magic's team went to the Finals', and that the championship discussion should not be hinged to a player's name?

when I or anybody else say he did or didn't win them by himself? That was your steez.
Oh, well pardon me if I've misunderstood you, then.

So are you acknowledging that Magic did not win them by himself? You are acknowledging that Magic Johnson does not deserve credit for any Finals appearances, that the Lakers do, that there is a difference between 'Magic went to the Finals' and 'Magic's team went to the Finals', and that the championship discussion should not be hinged to a player's name?

No player has ever won a ring.

Quicker you clowns get that, the more sensible arguments you can make to fit your narratives.

Jordan is not 6-0. My GOAT is not 5-4. Kome is not 5-2. Lebby is not 3-5.

Don't believe me? Look it up. Look up NBA champions, and you'll see a list of teams.

Not players.

Teams.

Tiger Woods has won titles by himself. Betterer has won titles by his self, and he gets that credit. Durant has not, and does not.
Main why reason why I don't really care about player A vs. B when it comes to guys on the same tier.

Like it doesn't matter who's better between Bron & KD.

That series comes down to Steph Klay & Dray being (substantially) better in their roles than Kyrie JR & Love.

Bron could revert to back to Miami Bron and CLE would still get beat.

Same thing a few years ago w/ Bron & Kobe. Didn't matter. That series would've come down to Gasol & Odom being much better than Mo Williams big z and Varejao.

Main why reason why I don't really care about player A vs. B when it comes to guys on the same tier.

Like it doesn't matter who's better between Bron & KD.

That series comes down to Steph Klay & Dray being (substantially) better in their roles than Kyrie JR & Love.

Bron could revert to back to Miami Bron and CLE would still get beat.

Same thing a few years ago w/ Bron & Kobe. Didn't matter. That series would've come down to Gasol & Odom being much better than Mo Williams big z and Varejao.
Spot on.

Ooooooohhhh, TBT semifinal game about to come down to a bogus foul call behind the arc.

Yikes.

Hate seeing that.

Ooooooohhhh, TBT semifinal game about to come down to a bogus foul call behind the arc.

Yikes.

Hate seeing that.

I hate you for getting me to tune into that game. Had it on while I was running on the treadmill. God damn last minute and a half of the game took 16 minutes. Complete and utter garbage basketball

I hate you for getting me to tune into that game. Had it on while I was running on the treadmill. God damn last minute and a half of the game took 16 minutes. Complete and utter garbage basketball
Gotta watch the OT now, my dude. Can't invest the last 16 minutes of your time and not see how it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom