Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

said 'we aint have no number 1 picks. yall had a bunch. we just better than yall'

Off season has been less than a week old and already more entertaining the last season
roll.gif

bron gonna be 33 by then.

bob myers said they gonna work in the front office to get even better lol

Iggy with a "pause joke" in 2017....in the damn bay :lol:

I heard some groans

Last edited:
I wish I never seen that barbershop video. All these dudes are boys at the end of the day.

omg....warriors have 10 free agents?? bruh :x

uh ohhh
We can play for the warriors and still win a ship . Point is don't matter there will be lots of serviceable guys that will want to come in with a vet min to win a ship .. don't even worry about it as long as the hamp5 is intact

I wish I never seen that barbershop video. All these dudes are boys at the end of the day.
Yeah. After watching the 30 for 30 the other day this "fake rival" ain't doing anything for me. More twitter fingers. Let me know when someone gets clocked driving to the basket. Rivals been dead since AAU came about.

Last edited:
omg....warriors have 10 free agents?? bruh :x

uh ohhh
We can play for the warriors and still win a ship . Point is don't matter there will be lots of serviceable guys that will want to come in with a vet min to win a ship .. don't even worry about it as long as the hamp5 is intact

bro, real talk, lets go play for the dubs mayne. I'll make some calls. check ur pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom