Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay is one of the best wing defenders in the league. Can't take you seriously.

He shouldn't be taken seriously.

He just used the term "Curry Gang". He's not here to really talk about basketball...he's like the seamanup types that's really here for ****s and giggles, and "team player A vs team player B" debates. Nothing wrong with that...but you gotta know who it is you're talking to.

I think if you're in this thread for a while...you know what category to put certain posters in.

You're not saying anything with substance. Every single time somebody puts together a substance
, factual response backed by evidence....you simply introduce a new point, shift, or deflect. You studied the ninjahood playbook, and are employing it to a T. Bravo.

But lemme guess. All we'll see from you is "Steph is soft", "not an All around player" blah blah blah lol.

This is pointless.
My point stayed the same. Y'all jumped from "well magic, well Kobe, well Lebron".

Ninjahood? Now I'm offended.
pachah1.png

Not a single person agrees with you, does that not make you at least want to reconsider the stuff you're saying?
"nah . yall are all just curry lovers and cant realize what a weak one dimensional player that hides on defense curry is. hes basically a rich mans kyle korver"

He shouldn't be taken seriously.

He just used the term "Curry Gang". He's not here to really talk about basketball...he's like the seamanup types that's really here for ****s and giggles, and "team player A vs team player B" debates. Nothing wrong with that...but you gotta know who it is you're talking to.

I think if you're in this thread for a while...you know what category to put certain posters in.
Man chill out. I come in here every blue moon with a different opinion on Steph but you weirdo stans get so emotional about him y'all swear it's hate. I'm not in here everyday talking about Steph. It was funny today though, y'all can calm down.

Man chill out. I come in here every blue moon with a different opinion on Steph but you weirdo stans get so emotional about him y'all swear it's hate. I'm not in here everyday talking about Steph. It was funny today though, y'all can calm down.

See what I mean?

He's not here to talk hoops. He's here to be emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom