Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop acting like Kobe and LeBron were all world defenders. Kobe played defense for like six, seven years then switched to the rover position. Same with LeBron. ****ting on curry's defense but he had the same damn defensive field goal percentage as LeBron and a better percentage last year. Both players are okay defenders.

Kobe over lebron easy, nothing to do with rings either, one person plays their part on the team, n lebron needs specially constructed teams around him, he's a point forward, and he isn't plug and play

Playoffs right now MHP vs LAU

Bagley, harden, Bbrown vs Javale, Julius, Nick young, etc.

After the finals it's obvious he's still the Best
it really isnt.
kd had a way better finals dont care for the excuses...as a defender in the finals , everyone also shot like 60 plus percent against him. tell him maximus how you cant be food on d and be something something .....
dont care to hear excuses. hes still one of the best but the best nah.kd passed him by

After the finals it's obvious he's still the Best

anigif_sub-buzz-25209-1499958927-1.gif

Paul George here trying to lobby to play with Nick Young and MHP but Dino not allowing it lol

I really don't understand the, "Handpicked teams" argument.

What the hell should a player want to do other than play with other talented players?

Like, I don't get yalls arguments at times.

SHOULD he be fine with playing with lesser talent or something.

Educate me

funnel your guy into the paint against your big, then play for the exit pass to the perimeter, and he kills at that

What the hell should a player want to do other than play with other talented players?

Educate me
its just a mindset that stems from 80's 90's ball where, your the best player on your team and don't want to join another team that has a comparable player because, you want to win with your guys, however they got traded back then, now you can go where you want

Educate me

I think it's mostly in response to people saying he needs more help

playing with lesser talent or something.
you literally cant win as an nba player. no matter what you do people are going to moan and whine about the decisions you make with your career.

kd =goes to a team thats talented" easy way out. beta . hes a cupcake. not a real winner"
kyrie = leaves a talented team... "career loser. why wouldnt you want to play with lebron. easy trip to the finals. idiot"
melo= chooses money " loser, he shouldve joined a talented team so he can win . hes cares about money not winning "

you literally cant win as an nba player. no matter what you do people are going to moan and whine about the decisions you make with your career.

kd =goes to a team thats talented" easy way out. beta . hes a cupcake. not a real winner"
kyrie = leaves a talented team... "career loser. why wouldnt you want to play with lebron. easy trip to the finals. idiot"
melo= chooses money " loser, he shouldve joined a talented team so he can win . hes cares about money not winning "

You're semi right, but those are 3 different tiers of players, with different expectations from the general public. We don't matter tho at the end of the day

KD won a championship with the second option averaging 26 and 8 lol KD ain't better than Kobe y'all drunk off Kool-aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom