OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I feel you. Honestly, I chalk a lot of the issues with Bobo up to fans always being unhappy. Check out these Aaron Murray highlights

Keep in mind that Aaron Murray isn't as talented as Jake Fromm and doesn't have the weapons that Fromm currently has and Bobo still had Murray throwing 40 TD passes.

Mike Bobo was a very creative play-caller and I feel as though he had a better flow and rhythm who is play calling. For as talented as this Georgia team is, our offensive.possessions don't have much flow to them and we get bogged down too often.

One thing that gets me, is that we don't throw the ball vertically often enough. We have a 5-star tight end and three 5-stsr receivers. Let it rip!

I never understood how Aaron just got buried on benches in the NFL. All the bad QBs over the years and never got a shot at starting.

Maybe I havent been playing close enough attention to the ACC, but I had no idea Louisville, Miami and FSU were as bad as they are.

Last edited:
I never understood how Aaron just got buried on benches in the NFL. All the bad QBs over the years and never got a shot at starting.
When he tore his ACL his senior season it ****ed his draft stock up. Aaron was a talented passer man he would put **** on ropes.

When he tore his ACL his senior season it ****ed his draft stock up. Aaron was a talented passer man he would put **** on ropes.

Oh yeah i forgot he did that. Which took us like 4 years to find another good QB. Fox was fraking bad omg, im remembering it now.

I wonder why Eason went to UW knowing Browning was the starter. Dude gonna spend his career as a backup, should have went somewhere putside the power 5 to tear it up for 2 years then transfer back

Brohm must have spent this week house shopping instead of prepping for Minnesota.

The track record of one year starters isn’t great in the NFL, but it would be best for both sides if Haskins went pro this season, regardless of how they finish. He’s not going to change the opinion of scouts and GM’s much dink and dunking another season, and OSU needs a run threat at QB for their running game to work (they’re basically just wasting Dobbins RN). Haskins isn’t the only reason their run game isn’t working (the OL isn’t playing well) but Martell might be a better fit for them next season as more balanced player even if he’s not necessarily a better QB.

Richt just need to come on back to UGA and be the Athletic Director...this coaching thing ain’t for him any more.

Love Richt, but keep him away from UGA as an employee.

...and I know I didn't just read that Fromm > Aaron Murray :lol: I love Fromm too but FOH with that. Fromm is a classic game-managing Bama QB, he aint putting the team on his back or threat to put 300yds on a defense.

"Fields makes one read and runs"

..and Fromm makes one read and stalls out. Fromm decides where he's going pre-snap. If that guy isn't open, Fromm is late through his progressions therefore the ball comes out late or he holds it forever and takes a stupid sack like Francois. Not to mention he throws with all arm which is a whole other problem.. Fromm fans gotta stop pretending he's this un-benchable QB that 'lead' us to the Natty (in which he stunk up the 2nd half) just because you're tired of people wanting to see the #1 HS player in the world get reps/developed in scenarios that suit his skill set or when Fromm is stinking it up. It's ok to have a starter and still develop the backup.

Alums don’t even care anymore. Truth be told I don’t either really. Ready to become a full time Michigan fan. Got the Schembechler fitted already.

Felipe clown *** shushing the crowd yesterday, goof.

Somehow we're in line for a NY6 bowl if we win these last 2 weeks, likely vs UCF.

Brohm must have spent this week house shopping instead of prepping for Minnesota.

The track record of one year starters isn’t great in the NFL, but it would be best for both sides if Haskins went pro this season, regardless of how they finish. He’s not going to change the opinion of scouts and GM’s much dink and dunking another season, and OSU needs a run threat at QB for their running game to work (they’re basically just wasting Dobbins RN). Haskins isn’t the only reason their run game isn’t working (the OL isn’t playing well) but Martell might be a better fit for them next season as more balanced player even if he’s not necessarily a better QB.

I’ve said from the start Martell is the better fit. Better QB? No way but our run game is so predictable with Haskins in there. I mean just for the few plays Martell was in, MSU didn’t know who to cover.

Now don’t get me wrong I love watching Haskins play but man the kid is an absolute statue in there

Haskins won't go pro though. He won't get a high enough draft grade.

Teams talked themselves into drafting the likes of Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, and EJ Manuel as first rounders.

Someone will talk themselves into spending a first on him.

Teams talked themselves into drafting the likes of Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, and EJ Manuel as first rounders.

Someone will talk themselves into spending a first on him.

I sometimes wonder if he’d look better in an under center drop back offense than he does in Urban’s spread

I sometimes wonder if he’d look better in an under center drop back offense than he does in Urban’s spread

That or your run of the mill Big XII offense. OSU has tried to become the latter this season, but it hasn’t really worked because it’s not their identity and doesn’t really fit their personnel.

Screenshot_20181111-170930_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom