OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

So I guess it was true when I was hearing that he was really looking around back in October

Just saw someone mention Cook may transfer, too. May be BS, but who knows.

No takebacks lol

Lincoln Riley gonna get another transfer turned Heisman winner :nerd: :nerd:

Wonder if Lincoln would make the leap to NFL with the Browns?

where else was he looking at coming out of high school? Wasnt Penn State one of them?

He originally committed to PSU

OU getting some buzz too. Wolken suggesting he could get a waiver for that racist baseball player making those comments. Looks like Mansell was in fact spot on. :lol:

If he wants to win a CFP or even have the chance to go he's not even thinking abt MSU idc who the coach is

Man his last play as a dawg was that fake punt play. I think that play had to be the last straw. I remember that interview after the game, he looked out of it

Latest from Rivals:

Freshman quarterback Justin Fields has told the Georgia coaching staff that he is looking into transferring after the conclusion of the 2018 season.

Fields asked to have his name included on the NCAA Transfer Portal list. The transfer portal took the place of the release student athletes needed to get from their coaches to speak with other schools.

Fields and his family are expected to consult with attorney Thomas Mars. Mars was instrumental in helping a number of Ole Miss student athletes appeal the NCAA rule that requires transfers between FBS schools to sit out one year. Those athletes, notable Shea Patterson of Michigan, were allowed to play immediately.

All of this does not guarantee that Fields will transfer from Georgia. He was at practice today and is expected to play in Georgia's bowl game. Still, putting his name on the transfer list so other coaches can speak with him and expecting to consult with an attorney who specializes in helping players receive immediate eligibility all point to a likely transfer.

Playing behind that Oline in Tally would be career malpractice :lol:

tenor.gif

Leave us alone, we’re sensitive :lol:

Besides, he’ll have to probably sit out a year, so it will let us cycle through all the replacements to find the optimal combination so he’s only sacked 3/4 times a game :nthat:.

I thought you could practice if you were a blueshirt, you just have to pay your own way until you get put on Scholarship. I could be wrong though

This. Plumlee is a baseball prospect and Kirby don't want to lose a scholly this year if he goes that route. Blue shirting makes his scholly count towards next class

MSU seems like an oddly perfect fit for some reason.

It guarantee him the job in 2020.

There's no guarantee he'd beat out Martell at OSU or Rattler at OU.

If he's leaving UGA because he wants to play, then he should go somewhere where he is guaranteed PT in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom