**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say you're from LA, I'm thinking downtown to South Central. The actual city named LA. Anywhere else in LA county and I expect you to be more specific :lol:

Luke MIGHT get to 45 wins with the Kings and cats are gonna be in here talking about the Lakers goofed :lol:. Dude is a pretty decent young coach and Sacramento is a perfect fit for him, but Once bron came to town the writing was on the Wall.

IMO Luke did a good job developing the talent & had the team playing great defense based on their personnel. Offense was always a struggle tho, & his rotation are infuriating.

4F09708A-4739-4899-A80A-FFF7E502B5F6.jpeg

Is Matt Barnes an authority like Jarrett Jack?

^^^ Glad to see Barnes saying good things about the Clips. IIRC, he was pissed at them at one point because they talked about bringing him back to the team, but signed someone else instead.

4F09708A-4739-4899-A80A-FFF7E502B5F6.jpeg

Is Matt Barnes an authority like Jarrett Jack?

Kevin Durant started a new show on ESPN+ called The Boardroom, a show where he’ll talk to various sports personalities about whatever floats their boats. On Monday’s debut show, he had a few words to say to Kyle Kuzma about potentially getting his own signature shoe.

“I can see where Kuz is right now but I can also see the way he works, the way he cares about the game. I can see him going from the merch deal to a signature shoe. The crazy part about it is you gonna inspire so many people cause you’re the 27th pick. A lot of people can’t do what you do cause you came into Los Angeles, your second year you’re playing with the biggest star in sports. You had a great rookie year. You can parlay that into a shoe deal.”

“JaVale, he works extremely hard. He’s come in here and done so much for us as a player. And he only wants to be respected like any other player.

“And I understand Shaq works for a company that wants him to do that type of stuff and make fun of players. And it’s cool and funny, but when you just keep doing it time and time and time again for no reason, and then a guy actually disagrees you and you threaten him … I didn’t know cops could threaten civilians like that. So it’s definitely childish. But that’s what they want from these stars and these retired players — to feud with the guys that’s playing now and to make arguments and disagreements. But if I was JaVale, I’d feel the same way. It’s childish.”

Your move, balmer

I'm truly shocked by how many people believe Puke is a good coach. Dude doesn't even have a system.
Worst rotations ever.
Even when he subbed with GSW he put out the most contrarian ups he could think of.

Dude will end the 1st quarter with a Giles/Barnes/Bagley/Khoufos/Bjelicia line just to see five 4/5's on the court for the 1st time since ABA and NBA merged.

Bassy wildin

He was with his wife/baby Mama Samantha for like forever. Before the NBA.

Damn that had to be awkward.

Former NBA journeyman point guard Sebastain Telfair, better known for his exploits as a high school phenom, is currently on trial in Brooklyn for a series of gun charges. Telfair was arrested in the summer of 2017 with a huge arsenal of weapons, and proceedings reportedly got off to a rocky start on Monday as Telfair, his estranged wife, his mistress, and a third woman could not testify about each other without disrupting the court.

The New York Post and New York Daily Newshave the play-by-play. Telfair’s estranged wife Samantha Loida-Telfair testified that before Telfair was arrested, he stole “all [her] clothes” as well as $250,000 in jewelry and gave it to his mistress, Caterina Scotto. Loida-Telfair realized that Telfair also took three of their cars, including the Ford F-150 his stash of guns would be found in, and kept them at Scotto’s apartment. She eventually tried to confront Scotto at a storage unit where the mistress was keeping Loida-Telfair’s stuff, and things got messy.

“When I came she just drove off and she almost hit me with her car,” she said. A chase ensued, with both women calling the cops on the other woman.

While Scotto was testifying about her on-and-off relationship with Telfair, she stopped to complain to Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice John Hecht that a woman in the crowd was intimidating her. “There’s this lady that keeps mouthing things to me,” Scotto said. “And it’s making me really uncomfortable.”

The woman, Patricia Ciccone, was pulled into a hallway and questioned. She said she was Telfair’s friend and was told to stop disrupting things. Telfair reportedly kept yawning at the defense table and turning around to communicate with Ciccone. “The defendant is turning to the audience and making facial expressions the jury can see,” Hecht said as he warned Telfair to stop. Ciccone reportedly spent Loida-Telfair’s testimony audibly chuckling for all the courtroom to hear.

After the trial was over, Scotto briefly addressed a Daily Mail camera crew to say “Sebastian’s new girlfriend ... she’s very ugly. Just know that she does sexual favors for free music videos.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom