**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea offensively, it was extremely easy to predict what his moves were

Even when Shaq was predictable, it was still hard to stop him. He was just that much bigger and stronger than everyone else.

But his MVP year was something else. He had a legit bag going: the bully ball, but also jump hooks, a baseline turnaround. One of my favorite seasons I’ve seen from an individual player.

I think Dwight put too much muscle mass on him upper body, took years off his career i think.

This. He had a solid upper body but he had twig legs. If he kept the same bldybhe had from 2006-2007, he would’ve been fine. Def too much mass on his low back and below.

4EEBD6DA-E59F-4480-9D00-FADA07A3B391.jpeg

https://theathletic.com/864629/2019...is-cap-situation-and-team-specific-big-board/

If they do hopefully they can get a Cwebb type haul if they get the 1st pick.

Even when Shaq was predictable, it was still hard to stop him. He was just that much bigger and stronger than everyone else.

But his MVP year was something else. He had a legit bag going: the bully ball, but also jump hooks, a baseline turnaround. One of my favorite seasons I’ve seen from an individual player.

30 ppg and 13 rebounds per game. He was in shape, motivated. That season he had was epic.

And you’re right. At least shaq had a variety of lives including his go to love. D12 didn’t fine tune his moves. He had a run with what he had but it would have eventually caught up to him.

This. He had a solid upper body but he had twig legs. If he kept the same bldybhe had from 2006-2007, he would’ve been fine. Def too much mass on his low back and below.
That and chasing too much ***

But mass is the same reason why I think Zion won’t have longevity

Sooner or later his ligaments will catch up to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom