**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4EEBD6DA-E59F-4480-9D00-FADA07A3B391.jpeg

https://theathletic.com/864629/2019...is-cap-situation-and-team-specific-big-board/

If they do hopefully they can get a Cwebb type haul if they get the 1st pick.
Wow everyone copying danny ainge nowadays

@addict4sneakers what do you use to record your workouts?

I’ve always used my tripod and IPhone and quality is just as good as anything else. But now thinking about an iPad or reasonable priced camera to setup a tripod n record mine and my players.

Suggestions appreciated

I’m not s cameraman lol so I don’t need a super dope and high $$ one

An iPad would be a waste of money, when compared to an iPhone. If your looking to spend 400-700 on a camera, Sony makes really good point and shoots such as the Rx100 that would blow both of them out of the water. The current version of the rx100 is well over $1k... but the versions from just a couple years ago can be bought for those prices, especially when looking at used cameras. Even cameras like the a6000 would be way better. If you’re looking for something other than an iPhone, I would just get a dedicated camera that would yield much better results. Just a thought.

This is a mistake.

Lol going need over talent gets you Sam Bowie, and will cost you your job

Apparently behind the paywall the article says that a couple of execs on the Suns prefer Morant, but they still intend to draft Zion if they get #1.

If the Suns end up with Booker, Oubre, Zion and Ayton in their starting lineup and they still suck then they have some serious problems.

If they’re as good as we all think they should be then that shouldn’t be the case. Next year they should at the very least be able to do what the Kings did this year.
Nah young teams take time to win no matter how talented they are, that's generally a rule in the NBA. Sixers are an exception.

The suns won 19 games brodie, they’re not going to 40 wins overnight even if they had two lottery picks. That’s not how this works

Plus next season all 8 playoff teams will be competitive to hold their spots in addition to the lakers, kings, Mavs and wolves trying to get in

The suns won 19 games brodie, they’re not going to 40 wins overnight even if they had two lottery picks. That’s not how this works

Plus next season all 8 playoff teams will be competitive to hold their spots in addition to the lakers, kings, Mavs and wolves trying to get in

The Suns need some serious legit veteran help too, even if they get Zion, it won’t be nearly enough.

Yeah the West should be ridiculous next year. I fully expect the jazz to make a move for Love/Conley

Kings went from 32 to 27 to 39 wins in the past three years

Suns have been the worst team for three straight years at 24, 21 and 19 wins. That’s an even lower level of terrible. Can’t just expect them to compete for a playoff spot overnight

Yeah the West should be ridiculous next year. I fully expect the jazz to make a move for Love/Conley
Man if somehow LMA can become available, he’ll definitely impact the next tier of teams whether that could be Portland or Utah potentially

Utah has a pick, favors, Exum, niang and Royce O’Neale to dangle

Kevin’s contract is :sick: tho

I still want jrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom