**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAS was the three seed with Kawhi playing nine games and they swapped him for DeMar. I know they lost Danny Green but did they have that bad of the offseason?

All their guards are injured

All their guards are injured

Looks like their last preaseason game they trotted out Murray/Demar/Rudy/LMA/Poetl. Had Mills/Bellinelli/Forbes off the bench. Are they just not 100% or what?

Haha Butler has no juice. He really thought this would play out differently in his head.

I hope he ends up on the rockets

DCB620CA-A7B4-48E2-87FE-E35ACC7AD3C8.gif

Totally didn’t know that :lol: Thanks for the clarification
I really like the pels in a series if they can survive the regular season and avoid injury. Their depth is a little troubling in terms of regular season

I have a weird feeling somehow minny wins games

Yeah I still haven’t chose a solid 8th team yet

Everywhere I'm reading says you cant have multiple IPs watching the same game on league pass. Can someone point me in the right direction? Tryna split it with a friend....

Bro if we have Jimmy we are easily making the playoffs. We were the 3rd seed last year before he got hurt.

Third seed to eighth seed last year was not a huge gap, like a few games

Ain’t no easy clinches this year not named gsw and hou when teams got better and nobody got signicantly worse

I'm just wondering what they're expecting to happen. Him play the whole season and decide to re-up? Didn't they already deny his requested extension anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom