**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it the same way but it's not fair that the Pelicans have to play by a different set of rules just because their player is better.
yea it is fair

they had a more than serviceable offer and balked at it. all because they thought it was the nfl with their nose in the air.

so **** um!

Not sure.

I would do the same. There's no way the league can tell you how many minutes to play someone.
what you mother ****ers fail to realize istheir fanbase did not sign up to see a trash squad. thats exactly what they are if they sit ad.

you want to sit ad? refund everyones tickets

if i paid to see ariana grande shake her nasty little *** but she didnt show up and instead i got the opening act, some fat **** who was 10th place on the 1985 edition of american idol, best believe i want my refund. i aint sign up for that

what you mother ****ers fail to realize istheir fanbase did not sign up to see a trash squad. thats exactly what they are if they sit ad.

you want to sit ad? refund everyones tickets

if i paid to see ariana grande shake her nasty little *** but she didnt show up and instead i got the opening act, some fat **** who was 10th place on the 1985 edition of american idol, best believe i want my refund. i aint sign up for that
:lol: Like that **** matters AT ALL.

You wouldn't give two ****s about the fan value/experience if they'd have traded AD to the Lakers to build a core that would win 35 games a year.

what life must you live to even give a **** how another team’s fanbase feels?

601A70B3-0A72-45A8-A941-1D0E81D15C12.jpeg

Jokes >>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom