**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is really living up to his potential. I never thought him not having crazy speed or not jumping out the gym would hold him back. His skill set always been there just had to mature and get better.

I mean look at every page in here. A large percentage of the posts are directly or indirectly about the Lakers.
funniest thing...you vote in every draft they have mock voting of this person potential in the class..

D.Lo was voted Most Likely to be a Star.

:nerd:...we goofed.

Blame addict4sneakers addict4sneakers for being shook to call @MVP, noblekane noblekane directly. :nerd: :lol:
CFA65872-6B6E-4028-9628-5693C0A5FFAE.gif

I @ users every time I get a chance. Ain’t no such thing as halfway crooks

Can we have a serious conversation about Russell Westbrook for a minute?

Like, a serious one.

What happened to his confidence? Does bro not workout in the summer? He's shooting like Draymond, with 3 times more attempts.

The MVP year he was amazing. So many clutch shots. So many game winners. Bro was never a full on sniper from 3 or midrange, but he was a threat from both on any given night.

Memba that ASG when he blacked out and this happened..

tenor.gif

Where's this guy. I need this guy back. PG needs him too.

He really turn in Josh Smith and Joe Johnson when he got paid? Brodie really has to work on his game. He has to know one day that athleticism will betray him and he'll have only skills to works with.

He's not a great dribbler, pretty poor midrange, and awful 3 point shooter right now. His ft's suck too.

He'll have a short career if he doesnt find a way to unlock mvp russ again. Maybe he's wearing himself down chasing these triple doubles.

Like, a serious one.

What happened to his confidence? Does bro not workout in the summer? He's shooting like Draymond, with 3 times more attempts.

The MVP year he was amazing. So many clutch shots. So many game winners. Bro was never a full on sniper from 3 or midrange, but he was a threat from both on any given night.

tenor.gif

He really turn in Josh Smith and Joe Johnson when he got paid? Brodie really has to work on his game. He has to know one day that athleticism will betray him and he'll have only skills to works with.

He's not a great dribbler, pretty poor midrange, and awful 3 point shooter right now. His ft's suck too.

He'll have a short career if he doesnt find a way to unlock mvp russ again. Maybe he's wearing himself down chasing these triple doubles.

**** is weird. :lol: Never seen somebody go from a 80% FT shooter to Shaq at the FT line.

People keep saying it's the new rule that changed his routine, nah gotta be more than not being able to walk at half court between shots.

Like, a serious one.

tenor.gif

He shot some of the worst Bricks I have ever seen the last game. I am talking side of the backboard misses

**** is weird. :lol: Never seen somebody go from a 80% FT shooter to Shaq at the FT line.

People keep saying it's the new rule that changed his routine, nah gotta be more than not being able to walk at half court between shots.

exactly. i dont get it.

brodie was legit Boobie Miles in the flesh. All the confidence and fire in the world. Dude was an animal.

He been domesticated.

He shot some of the worst Bricks I have ever seen the last game. I am talking side of the backboard misses

dawg...for real...i didn't know who that guy was. Those side of the backboard joints the ones i see bums shoot at the gym talking bout, i just gotta get warmed up and looking at their hands. He would even yell out loud after. ive never seen such a prolific scorer slump for a year straight lol.

I dont recognize the brodie right now.

Got tickets to watch the Lakers tomorrow in ATL for my friend and I. Finally going to see Lebron play live. :nthat:

Is he going to play? Last game before all star break and ATL isnt that far from Charlotte. And that is a short flight and where Bron's mindset is already. Actually know some folks on the fence about going to the game for this very reason.

Is he going to play? Last game before all star break and ATL isnt that far from Charlotte. And that is a short flight and where Bron's mindset is already. Actually know some folks on the fence about going to the game for this very reason.
he better if they dont wanna fall under .500 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom